The End Of All Things

Start from the beginning

"Ah, my gay dads!" The redhead squealed playfully.

"Happy Birthday, Gin!" Harry managed to say through his friend's tight grip.

"Happy Birthday, gay daughter!" Draco chortled.

Luna emerged from the kitchen to walk towards her friends, little Hugo still in her arms, playing with her anti-nargle chain.

"Hey, casual Draco and ready for ceremony Harry!" the blonde girl greeted in her usual voice.

Harry pulled away from Ginny and went to say hi to Luna and Hugo.

"Oh, hey, Luna! I simply want to look my best, at all times." he said, while getting closer to her in order to hug her. "Aw, and hi Hugo!" he cooed, lightly touching the baby's nose with a finger.

"Hey, Lu, I missed you!" said Draco. Harry took Hugo from Luna so that his husband could hug her.

"I missed you too! Addie always talks about you two, guys. Even in class. She uses her officiation of your marriage as an example to educate students on homosexuality. You two were legends this year." The ex Ravenclaw stated.

"Addie? Oh, yeah, Miss Sivan!" said Draco, slapping his own head for not getting the reference straight away. "Tell he we miss her."

"Ok, now, if we're all set I think we can go on with the party." said Ron, motioning for everyone to follow him.

Ginny's birthday celebration was supposed to be a quiet gathering - Ron and Hermione having a child meant that they couldn't stay up all night or make too much noise.

They ended up dancing and blasting music all around the living room, all while making snacks and drinks fly into their mouths.

Hugo's small ears were protected by a spell, so that the noise wouldn't harm him.

The little boy seemed to enjoy being moved around from his parents to his uncles and aunts, his cute baby laughter confirming the theory.

Soon came time for cake and everyone moved to the kitchen, bringing their stereo with them. With a flick of his wand, Ron switched the music to "Happy Birthday".

Everyone began singing for Ginny, all while Hermione summoned the cake, which flew on the table.

It was made like the muggles would do, a recipe of Rosemary Granger.

It was her own version of the red velvet, it had golden edible glitter on top and it spelled 'Happy 19th Ginevra' with hardened golden frosting.

The Weasley girl was put as head of the table, while the others all sat around her.

On her left side she had her brother, her sister-in-law and Draco, who was holding her nephew.

On her right side sat her girlfriend and Harry.

Ron pulled out a magical camera, which he used in self portrait mode to capture the exact moment in which his sister blew her 19 shaped red candle.

"Ok now I'd say that before we cut the cake," Hermione began, giving Luna a look. "I think we should all say something about the Birthday girl here."

"I'll start!" Ron intervened, raising his hand in the air. "Well, Gin, you're my sister and I know we haven't always got along - we often fought and had our fair share of disputes, some of them even lasted long. But they were usually due to my protectiveness towards you. Ginny, I love you so much and I will forever be thankful to Mum and Dad for giving me a sister like you exactly nineteen years ago!"

When he finished, his sister gave him the most loving look ever. "Thank you, I love you too!" she said, squeezing her brother's hand lightly.

Hermione was the next one to speak. "Ginny, my partner in crime for our pranks on your bro here and my favourite sister-in-law, you are truly a blessing to this world. I love you so, so much and I hope the best for you in your life to come! I know you will do great things. I'm so lucky to have you by my side."