Twenty minutes earlier~
Tony Stark's Pov.

After Peter left to his bedroom, the avengers all sat in a tight knit circle around a round table in a meeting room. They had a hologram battlefield on top with the team and Spiderman as the flashing holographic figures.
Tony proudly displayed it to the team saying "this hologram can show us all outcomes of battle, by entering a Hero's stats and powers, I have entered all of ours, and Spiderman's strength, agility, and webs in it since we don't know all of his powers." Tony boasted happily.
In a matter of minutes the entire team was invested in there bets and plans of winning and so far they had won 2/6 tries against Spider.
Natasha looked up at Tony, "What if we-"
"Mr. Stark, it appears Spiderman is battling the shocker on a bridge near the statue of liberty, there are civilians at risk of you do not help," Nat was interrupted by Friday's casual voice twinged with slight worry.
Tony looked up to the team and they nodded in agreement at the A.I.s words.
"Let's go."
_____________________

Right damn now~ Petey bois pov

Peter stared up at the avengers before remembering the agonizing pain he was in and grunted.
"Ok it's really nice to see you, but I am currently holding a 3 ton bus of civilians and it feels like I'm being ripped in half by the hulk.. groan... WOULD YOU IDIOTS SAVE THEM SO I CAN DROP THIS DAMN BUS?" Peter screeched.
"Language." Cap said.
"I DON'T SEE YOU HOLDING A FUCKING BUS IN MIDAIR!!"
The avengers all entered a fighting stance, except for Clint who shot(y'all are lucky I caught this typo, it used to say shit loll) a grappling arrow at the bus and began a decent. Peter screamed in agony of the added weight, and told Clint to hurry up. He glared at Spiderman in cold sweat but then noticed the younger suit tearing and realized how fast this needed to occur.
While the avengers fought The Shocker and Clint went in and out taking a new kid out of the bus each time, Peter retreated to his mind in a daze. The pain was turning into a white scalding agony that ripped through his entire body like a heated knife.
I can help you
A deep voice spliced through his mind.
"Who..."
I've been inssside of you ssssince the bite, you are my hossst, I protect youu, you protect me.
It slurred it's Ss like a snake but there was a sort of desperation in its voice.
Lisssten, I don't want to lossse the perffect hosssst, and youu don't want to die, let me help you. Let me, take control. I will sssave them.
Venom continued. Peter not knowing what over choice was available besides listening to the voice complied.
"Ok, but don't kill anyone, I'm trusting you...
Venom, the symbiote supplied. "venom." Spiderman thought.
He heard a hiss of happiness from the symbiote.
Peter felt chills runs down his spine and screamed in agony once more, the avengers stopped the fight for a second to glance down at the younger super hero to see black tendrils surrounding his suit, soon the kid was encased in a new black suit and all screams of agony and pain stopped. They looked at each other in worry but continued to fight.
Venom/Peter looked down to see Clint struggling to get the last kid out. Venom chuckled darkly before hauling the bus,with quite a bit of trouble, but hauling nonetheless back up the bridge.
By then the Avengers had finished fighting and Peter had passed out from pain inside of the suit, Venom in complete control. The scene they saw almost horrified them, Spiderman's suit was completely black and white but he was now, lifting himself and the bus back up to the bridge. A feat that should have been impossible but was being completed by a low level vigilante.
Soon the bus and Spiderman were back on the bridge and Clint was climbing out the bus to face the Black suited Spiderman.
"H..How did you-" Clint was at a loss for words and tried to the others for help but was greeted by blank stares and silence.
The new Spiderman, or kid nobody knew, not even the barely conscious Peter who was groaning from pain right about now.
Spiderman turned to the shocker added a couple webs to his bindings and silently webbed out of the area, leaving a confused path of avengers in his wake.
The bus driver exited the bus behind Clint in a hazy wonderland in his mind from shock.
"Excelsior!?" (Love ya Stan Lee. Rip to the greatest of the greats, and yes I know I'm late to say it, I just wanted to give him a cameo.)

PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE THE TIME OF DAY!
And there you have it! The latest part of my story, I just wanted to say thank you for the support and votes and to continue that with some ideas for parts because I'm not even kidding when I say I was sitting, reading the last part over and over again for like a half an hour developing the idea for this part. BTW I was wondering if you guys would like to see Miles Morales in this story, by now I'm just going with the flow of the previous chapter and the basic storyline I had in my head when I came up with this and I'm sure coming up with a part with him in it would be no problem! Maybe he could be part of Peters friend group or something! Comment your opinion!!!
-Datcrazyheadasscatlady
Wait, hold up, 2026 words?
Oh Bish😏 I definitely did a good job and you know it loolll, I take pride in this chapter.