11

Ron 

Sincerely,

Ron

I finished my letter. After struggling for so long, I just poured my heart out to a piece of letter. I just hope Harry likes it. If he doesn't, I hope he lets me down easily and we can continue being best friends. My whole life would have been meaningless if I haven't met Harry. 

I've always felt like I was the least loved in my family. That I was this extra person who was not needed. 

Fred and George are the pranksters of our family. Bill is the oldest one, so he is the most loved one. Charlie was the second oldest and he was the adored one and the same goes for Percy. And there is Ginny, the only girl in our family, which automatically puts her on the highest rank. I love her so much but sometimes I get jealous of her. 

Then there is me. Plain old Ron Weasley. The only thing that people will remember me for is being Harry's best friend. 

But Harry was different. He always made me feel important, included and loved. I am the most important thing to him and that I will always be grateful for. We always back each other up and I have always fun hanging out with him. He just makes me feel so bloody happy all the time and I just love him so much. 

He never makes fun of my phobia of spiders and he always makes sure that, if I die, we'll die together. 

Yeah, sometimes I get jealous of how much attention he gets, but he fucking deserves it. After everything he went through, he deserves to feel loved, to feel cherished and most importantly to feel safe.  And I want to be the one he comes to if he ever feels scared or not loved and I will do everything in my power to make sure that he understands how brave he is and how loved he is. And that he shouldn't be afraid of that. 

I want to be right beside him when 'he who shall not be named' comes and finish this war. I want us to be finally free of this threat and once and for all be safe. And if it comes to dying, I will be right beside him. Forever and always. 

My computer did not work after all. I jinxed myself. But it's fine, I'll just use my school computer. I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment x 

QueenOreoZiall