7

Harry

Today is a new day. I realized that I was being petty and wanted to find a way to apologize to Ron. I made everything about myself while Ron was sick. He probably wanted me there but I was at class and then came home and acted really selfish. I feel horrible and now Ron might be angry at me. Maybe he will never like me. 

I feel so annoyed with myself for being like that. Why can't I ever control my emotions? I feel so dumb. Scratch that, I know that I am dumb. This is just a whole other level of my dumbness. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into Neville. I glared at him for a second and then changed my facial expression into happiness. Can't let him see that I am jealous of him. It would ruin everything. 

''Hey, Harry! Where were you last night? Ron and I didn't see you'' he said, with a sweet smile. I wanted that smile to go. 

''Oh yeah, I came really late. You and Ron were sleeping when I came in'' I lied. I didn't want to embarrass myself and say that they didn't notice me.  

''Oh okay. Well, Ron is still sick and he really needs you. So please help him. I don't know what it's going on between you two, but let that one go and help him. He only wants you. Look I have to go to class. See you later.'' He said and then disappeared. What a weirdo. 

But I still did what he asked me too. I went back to our dorm and to our room and when I went inside our room, Ron looked terrible. He just got worse. He was sleeping but he looked like he was having a bad dream. Poor Ronnie. 

I changed my clothes, so my uniform wouldn't get dirty. I made some soup to him and wetted a cloth, so he could have it on his forehead. While the soup was boiling, I looked through my spell book to see if I could cure him. I needed my Ron to be okay. 

Ron

I was running and running until there was a stop. Infront of me, there was a dragon who wanted to kill me. I didn't know why or how I ended up here. But all I was thinking about was Harry. I wanted to know if he was okay. I wanted him to be okay. The dragon was about to eat me when I saw a light from the sky. I looked up and saw Harry. He was saving me. 

He shoots the dragon with his wand and kills the dragon. He looks down at me and just smirked. He walks up to me, gets a wet cloth and cleans my face. While he was doing that, I was mesmerized by his lips. His beautiful lips. He noticed me watching his lips, so he bit it and came closer to me. Our lips almost touched until- 

''Ronnie, you got to wake up.'' while shaking me. I was confused. Everything around me was disappearing and I was scared. Harry was still shaking me. I felt something warm and wet on my forehead.  

My eyes suddenly opened and I was in a different place. 

QueenOreoZiall