The extreme pain and numbness

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating my stories I've been really busy with my study's but.. Now. I've lost the motivation to study.. Because of today.
I can't do anything because it hurts too much...

I've had a friend since grade 6, his name is Ellis I've always called him Tim because of his roblox name that used to be timmythechickenbutt. Heh... He was my online friend he helped me with my depression and have advice and was always there with me through the good and the bad... He has feelings for me but I didn't fall in love with him until grade 8.. I remember crying one night because I was sad that we were so far apart and I couldn't Hold him... Not hear his beautiful voice, nor hug him, nor touch his beautiful face... Or either take pictures/videos with him... He came up with an idea to visit me but.. I was too scared to tell my mom because I knew she would just end it right then and there... I love Ellis with all my heart... He means the world to me... I always thought we'd be friends till the end.

But I was wrong.

One day my mom went onto her photo stream and found Ellis's photo, my legs were shaking that day my heart was racing, I told her about him.

"there's dangerous people out there"
"Mom I know I know. But I know he isn't a predator! I know he's real!"

We've called each other once and I met his mom on the call I know he's real and I know he would NEVER do anything to hurt me. Then my mom acted normal and I thought everything was okay I was happy and glad I wanted to see him

But that happiness and gladness sure didn't last very long....

Today. November, 21st, 2018 is the day my mom made me stopped being friends with him... It just shattered me to pieces.. It was like my whole world shattering before me.. And I couldn't do anything to stop it.... She made me unfriend him on roblox and block him on all social media... I love him.. And I lost him... It's only a matter of time before he finds out I blocked him and unfriended him.. It's hurts... Everything hurts so bad I can't do anything.... But my mom doesn't even know.. She doesn't know him the way I do.. He was my hero, my best friend, the only one to understand me. My hero. And it all disappeared.

Ellis... I am so so so sorry for this but I have to... I really really love you and I wish I could change my moms mind but I can't, I remember when we were young and you so far in love with me... But I know I broke your heart...
I'll lose you're love
I'll lose you're trust
I know I've been messed up Ellis and I'm so so sorry for the pain I've caused u and gonna cause you again... Ellis please don't ever kill your self
Confusion isn't from God Ellis, it's straight form the devil. And I just wish I could be with you lock my arms around you and tell the devil to beat it... I wish I could change the fact that u feel unloved, unwanted and defeated.... ELLIS I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!! IM SO SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING AND THE PAIN IM GONNA CAUSE YOU!!!

Mom...

I don't think you understand anything... Mom you don't know him like I do. You don't even know me. You don't know the pain I'm going through because of you. You don't even know I've self harmed or even have depression.... Mom.. Ellis is my hero and taught me many things. He made me feel loved and smart and important. I was happy with him .. You took it apon yourself to just erase him from my life... Someone who made me very happy... Just gone.... Mom how could you do that?... I just don't understand any of it...! I love him..