PROLOGUE.

renjun, chenle and yangyang were the newest students at neo culture high. renjun and chenle were from china while yangyang had grown up in germany, but they were still childhood friends since their mothers knew each other well.

since they could remember, they were all considered to be "too delicate" and "too innocent" for the world. maybe they were, maybe they weren't. they didn't care. as long as they had each other and were left alone, they couldn't care less about what society considered them to be.

they had learned to be happy with who they are and what they have, without having to worry about other people's opinions on it. so they were also oblivious to all the stares they got at their new school. all the longing and lustful stares, from both guys and girls.

anyone was able to see how much people wanted to taint them and take their innocene, everyone except them. so, in order to protect the flowers, a group of young men took it upon themselves to protect them from all evil coming their way. those people were none other than dong sicheng, the school's star dancer, qian kun, the school's good soul and wong yukhei, the school's infamous heart-throb.

but there was a group of people who despised sicheng, kun and yukhei for always keeping them from making the three flowers theirs. the most popular students at neo culture high, who were known for taking whoever they wanted. na jaemin, lee jeno, park jisung, wong kunhang and xiao dejun. they had wanted the flowers since the first moment they walked into the school, but it was different than all the other times. this time, their feelings were real.