Moon of the Foxes

(Disclaimer in the first chapter)

Línghún P.O.V.

"Sweetie... Wake up..." a voice said to me. It was my mother. "Mommy?" I said I didn't care that I was talking to my mom in my head, I missed her. "Mother... I'm so sorry..." I said to her. "Don't be... Son... I... sacrificed myself... I... I'm not human..." my mom said. 'What!?' I mentally thought. "You're not human!?" I asked and my mother appeared in front of me. "I'm... a Huli jing... A..." My mom's voice broke. "Nine-Tailed Fox..." I said in shocked. "Yes... so you're also a Nine-Tailed Fox and..." my mother said as she turned into her Nine-Tailed Fox form. "Demigod..." I said finishing her sentence. "Yes, son... but please... Beware of the Moon of Full..." Mother said. "A full moon..." I said thinking when my mom said "Moon of Full". "I have to go... Don't look at the moon tonight..." She said disappearing. "Mommy!!! No!!!" I screamed before waking up. It was night time. "Hey!? You okay!?" A guy said to me. Great... A Greek Nurse... They ruined everything in my life... I don't need them "helping" me. "I'm fine... I'm just hungry..." I said begrudgingly. The nurse was taken back by my attitude but pointed into the direction of a pavilion. I stood up and walked slowly, not looking at the moon, I made it to the pavilion, a few campers there. They were all whispering about me, I know it. I grabbed a plate and looked at it, contemplating how I smelled food but can't find the food that I saw on any other table. "You have to tell it what you want..." a voice said to me. It was my father. I sat at a table that was filled with some preppy guys and girls, 2 boy and girls. They were talking very quietly. "Hey... Línghún?" A voice said. Great... it's Perseus Jackson. "What do you want..." I said angrily between gritted teeth. "I'm... Sorry for what my family did to you... I-" Percy tries to say but I wasn't having it. "I'm not in the mood to hear you, I'm not in the mood to hear you at all," I said to him angrily. "I know Línghún... I... I'm..." Percy couldn't even speak to me... Tch... typical Greeks and Romans... always bad at speaking... always using violence. "If you can't speak at all... don't speak..." I said glaring at him. But unbeknownst to me and us, a pair of certain twins were fighting and bumped into me... which... caused me to fall on my back and outside the pavilion... looking at the moon... GREAT!
"Guys!!! Watch it!!!" Percy yelled.
"Sorry..."'the pair of twins said, going towards me, trying to give me their hands, but... I was convulsing.
"Línghún!!!" Percy said rushing towards me but...
"STaY AwAY!!!" My voice said distortedly.
"What the..." Percy said before he saw something that terrified him.
I turned onto my stomach and went on all fours, I screamed in anguished as two fox ear grew on my head, and Nine tails starting to sprout out of me, sharp teeth started to form in my mouth and I growled as I glared up at Percy.
"L-L-Línghún???" Percy said taking out his sword.
"You're no friend... none of you people know how HARD it was to... RuN!!! I was AlL AlONe!!! I wAS AlONe beCauSe Of You!!!" I screamed distortedly at Percy.
"Línghún!!! Please Calm down!!!" Percy asked sadly.
"Never!!!! The moon gives me power!!!" I said before an arrow flew by me, I growled at that direction.
"Stop right there monster!!!" A demanding feminine voice said.
"Thalia!? Don't shoot!!! You'll only make him angrier!!!" Percy said.
"What!? He is about to-" Thalia said before Percy stopped her.
"No, he is not!!! He's angry... at me... he's my friend... a former childhood friend that I was FORCED to forget" Percy said.
This Thalia girl nodded.
"Your father... KILLED MY MOTHER!!! SO WHY SHOULD I NOT KILL YOU!?" I screamed at him and this girl, Thalia.
"I was all alone... Running... and running..." I cried looking at them with pained eyes.
"Línghún... I'm sorry..." Percy said walking towards me, but I growled a bit, but... I wanted him... I needed him to give me a sign of love from a friend.
"P-Per-Percy..." I whimpered.
"Y-Yes Buddy?" Percy asked.
"I-I... Forgive you..." I said, collapsing to the ground, ears, and tails sinking back in.
"Línghún!!!" Percy said running to be.