The Literal Slap

(This is just a vision of a book I want to make with Rick Riordan, Every character that is mentioned are his creation, not mine. Línghún and few out of name characters are mines though)

Línghún P.O.V.

You know that feeling when you hit your childhood friend that forgot you and has that aura of godly power?
Well, I just did that to him in front of his girlfriend and his friend on the last day of school. "PERSEUS JACKSON!!! How could you just forget me!!!" I said.
If you're wondering who I am and why I did it, I am Línghún Jekyll, I am a 16-year-old An American Born Chinese, and FORMER childhood friend of Percy Jackson, the reason why I said former is because HE can't even remember my name, like seriously, I've been his friend and moved with him everywhere he went, and he has the audacity to NOT to remember me?
"Who are you!?" Percy said as he raised his arms and hands up in defense.
After he said that, I freaked out, more or less.
"Who am I? WHO AM I!? I WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND UNTIL YOU MET THAT GUY!!!" I yelled at Percy, pointing at Grover, HE was the one that made Percy forget about me.
"Grover, what is he talking about?" Percy asked.
Grover looked like he was about sweat.
"He... He WAS your friend Percy... I... I thought he was SOMETHING else and... I had to ask Mr. Brunner to... make you forget him" Grover said guiltily.
"Grover... why?" Percy asked than his eyes widened. "Línghún... I'm-" I didn't let Percy finish and said, "I HATE YOU, PERCY!!!" I said before running off.
"Línghún!!! Wait!!!" Percy said, chasing after me, with his friends.
It took them about 2 hours to catch up to me... unfortunately a monster appeared in front of me, it seemed to be half-man and half-bull.
"What the hell!!!" I said, as it was about to punch, I heard Percy's voice.
"You!? Línghún!!! Watch out-!!!" He was about to say until I jumped up into a backflip and landed on the Minotaur's fist.
"What. The. Hades?" They all said taking out... Sword, knives, and bows!?
Ignore the weapons!!! You have a Minotaur attacking you!!!
I ran up the arm of the Minotaur and jumped, AM I FLYING!? IM FLYING!!! Then something weird happened to my eyes, they started to glow a light green color.
"I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER MESSED WITH LÍNGHÚN!!!" I yelled each word out, which caused the winds to pick, and on instinct, I took out both my family Jade Flute and Jade Fan that was passed down through my family tree.
I threw my fan down where the Minotaur was and it split into several pieces before combing together at the top to make an impenetrable cage.
"Now, its time for you to... Rest in Pieces"
As I said that, I played the flute in a manner of a song, and for some reason, the wind picked up and a whirlwind surrounded the Minotaur.
"DIE FOUL BEAST!!!" I said as the whirlwind engulf the Minotaur and shredded him to dust.
"Línghún... You..." He was about to finish until I passed out. Oh boy.