When she is ready, Siya and Jyothi, covered her face with a dupatta, then they took her to the dining hall. Manik and Nandini are made to sit and all others took place and started dinner.

Nandini was then taken to her room. Manik was taken to his room and then made to dress him up in white sherwani

When it was a night, Nandini is taken to a new room which is decorated fully with help of pearls flowers and diyas

Nandini was made to sit on the bed, she is nervous

Nandini was made to sit on the bed, she is nervous. Her palms are filled with sweat beads, even her forehead too. She is nervous too, she doesn't know anything about this night. Siya and Jyothi said to her "bahu rani sa!! Don't oppose Yuvaraj, whatever he does and ask you to do, just cooperate with him sincerely" she nodded.

Now she is alone in the room waiting for Manik but she is scared to hell what to talk about? what to say? What to do? She is clueless and confused. She is in tension.

Manik when walked to Nandini room, Siya said "Yuvaraj bahu ranisa is waiting for you in her new room"
"Where it is?" Siya took him to her room. All his sisters are waiting for Manik to come when he came they all stood at the entrance "Yuvaraj we all want nice!!! Come on give us then enter"
He laughed took a packet from his waist and handed it to his elder sister "bhaisa!!! They are for you all" he took a blessing from all of them. They blessed him to have a son and left when he entered his mothers are there they gave him some sweets made him eat "Yuvaraj are you taking with nakh or not?" His mother asked
"Yes MA sa"
"Good!!! May God bless you with son" she blessing him. All blessed him and made him go to the bedroom he walked in, then closed the door. Nandini flinched more when she saw Manik entering.

Manik looked at the surroundings, he got a glimpse of Nandini on the bed, his heartbeat skipped a little. He walked to her, took the ring he brought with him "give me your hand"
She gave her right hand he placed a ring on her middle finger. "This is my gift for you"
"Thank you Yuvaraj," she said in a very low voice.
She got up from bed and touched his feet. Manik lifted her, then removed her dupatta "from this moment you are not going to cover your face when we both are alone especially in the bedroom you will not enter with this"
She nodded
"Good" Manik looked at her she is covered with jewellery, he started to remove her jewellery, she helped him, except mangalsutra and mang tikka he removed all he felt satisfied
"Now you look beautiful"
She blushed, he removed his sherwani, and became half-naked Nandini turned back, Manik smirked he came to from backside hugged her she shivered, he kissed her head "I know this is new to you, and I will be gentle but you should also stop feeling shy and cooperate as I say will you?" He asked her hugging her from back and keeping his chin on her shoulder she nodded slightly unknowingly

Manik smiled he took her pallu and dragged it away she held it tight, to stop him, he took her fist on pallu and then removed it fully she covered herself with her hand. Manik smiled kissed her neck she again shivered with goosebumps all over her body. He smirked.

Manik started kissing her neck then turned her and with very slow peace he is kissing her jawline then came down to her cleavage, she has good size of boobs which made Manik lust them instantly he removed her hands from her body and kept them down holding them tight and started to kiss her breast from her blouse. She moaned lightly.

Manik felt more need he turned her took her hair kept them on one shoulder and started kissing her back totally, he reached to the knot of a blouse and removed the knot she took two steps away from him in anticipation.

Manik smiled came to her again and removed the blouse forcefully she went to bed and bent herself to cover her body Manik came to her started kissing her back rigorously she is moaning slowly. When she is lost in kisses Manik turned her slowly and leaned on her, both are half-naked. He pressing himself on her.

He took her lips started to chew them hungrily, she is giving him total accesses to do so, he slowly took her one boob and slowly press it she opened her mouth slightly to moan, he took advantage and entered her mouth playing with his tongue tasting her every corner of mouth while pressing her so firm boob.

When both were out of oxygen he left her mouth she choked he rubbed her back softly. She looked at with her so big doe eyes he again took her mouth this time kiss is full of hunger. She tried to match him but she failed He this time playing with two boobs at a time Nandini want to stop him but she is somewhere lost in his touch and kiss.

When she is deeply indulged in his kiss he took the knot of lehenga and pulled it, knot opened, she opened her eyes and gasped held it tight. Manik is now kissing her jaw "leave it Nandu" he said with a husky tone she nodded no he smiled took her wrist held it tight and lifted it to her top of the head then did the same with the other hand he held her both hands with one hand and with her he lifted her back and with his leg removed her lehenga. She closed her eyes in shy "Yuvaraj please" she begged him to stop

He hovered her fast, "shhh relax it's just me and I have every right on you and I already saw you then relax" he is kissing her jaw, he left her hands pressing her soft firm boobs with so much passion she is moaning time to time.

Manik travelled from her jaw to her boobs, he is playing with one and while took her hard n.ipple in her mouth she moaned more. He then took her one leg slightly parted it and came in between her, she felt his hardness but she has no clue.

Manik looked at her face, "just breath and relax I will be gentle" he pecked her ten times and then took his dick started to rub it on her very soft clit, she shivered, he smiled "you are so soft" he complimented and just placed his tip at the entrance she opened eyes wide and started to struggle, he held her tight "don't move!!! And look at me, just relax" she looked at him, he jerked she screamed in pain he closed her mouth with his, she closed her eyes in fear he again jerked hard she got tears

Manik when entered left her mouth "just breath Nandu come on the breath" she did so
"Open your eyes"
She opened slightly she is feeling shy pain and scared too, Manik stood still but kissing her face softly "This is what called garbadaran this how we produce kids, now is it ok?"
She didn't talk or nodded she is just scared
He slowly started moving while kissing "you are so soft and tight" he again kissed her she too responded

When he is playing with her boobs and kissing her whole body she too started feeling aroused he started moving at a good pace she is having a strange feeling her skin became warm Manik touches and kissing are taking her to another world. Manik kept both hands on her ass cheeks and started moving them up while he is thrusting her she lost control and screamed a little when she got her first orgasm.

Manik kissed her forehead and started to thrust her hard, he too climaxed, filling her with his seeds. He slept on her kissing her softly. She is taking a heavy breath as his. Manik cleaned her forehead sweat and face . " see me Nandu"
She opened her eyes. "You are very beautiful smiled little
"Are you Ok? Did I hurt you?"
She nodded no
"Speak" he demanded
"No"
He came out of her with a pop sound she hissed he rubbed her clitoris softly to minimise her pain when she relaxed he kissed her softly.
"You are just mine," he said hugged her tight. She too hugged him back with a smile.