Mark gave no response and he lay himself down, hovering over Jinyoung. He buried his face in Jinyoung's throat and landed kisses on it, before slowly moving to the collarbones and chest. And continued further till the abdomen and left small bites there.

Jinyoung was no more struggling but squirming under every touch. His heart, however, couldn't follow the body pleasure he was feeling. What exactly did Mark want? And what was he actually thinking, by doing all of this?

Yet he couldn't stop his body reacting to each of Mark's touches and kisses. He was aroused and could feel Mark's erection against him as well.

But still, he was well aware of the fact that what Mark wanted was sex, not him.

"Mark, please stop. Before it's too late."

Mark hovered over him again and pinned his hands over his head; his lips sought Jinyoung's for a deep, tongue-twining kiss.

Jinyoung couldn't help but melt into Mark's lips roughly devouring his. After all, this was the man he loved, unquestionably and undeniably.

"Hoon," Mark murmured against Jinyoung's lips - quivering lips.

The reality was bitter. It was not him Mark wanted, but Hoon. All the time, it had already been Hoon. Jinyoung felt his heart freezing and his body too numb to react to any more of Mark's touches.

His two hands that found the strength back pushed Mark away till the latter rolled onto the side. Jinyoung got off the bed in an instant but Mark was as fast as him. Before Jinyoung could leave, Mark sprang out of the bed and trapped Jinyoung in his arms, his chest pressed against Jinyoung's back and his cheek against Jinyoung's.

"D-Don't leave me please."

Jinyoung couldn't anymore harden his heart once he felt Mark's tears, wetting both of their cheeks. He was broken again by Mark's tears but could he let his virginity be taken away by someone who did not even love him?

"Please stay with me tonight. I want to make...make love to you," Mark murmured against Jinyoung's ear.

At the end of those words, Jinyoung abruptly turned around and crashed his lips against Mark's hard. Mark moaned against Jinyoung's lips when Jinyoung reached for his erection under the clothes and gripped it in his hand.

"I know you'll regret the next morning, Mark," uttered Jinyoung, quite breathless.

They fell back on the bed and took off each other's clothes in urgency, till both of them were all naked. Jinyoung's mouth fell open at the sight of Mark's bare body and he ran his fingers over Mark's torso and thigh to feel their softness. At that moment, there was no regret nor bitterness in him but only the desire to submit himself to this man.

Mark only took a short glance at Jinyoung, before his head travelled downward and swallowed Jinyoung whole. Jinyoung sqirmed at the warmness and sinful pleasure.

Mark detached himself from Jinyoung a moment to reach for the drawer for the condom and lube.

It was real, Jinyoung thought, for the first time in his life, he was going to experience that. With the man he loved. But sadness was still there, it was not him that man wanted.

His thoughts were cut short by his own groan when Mark slipped his fingers inside him. All his thoughts were blocked out and only pleasure existed.

"I'm ready. I want you."

Mark slowly eased his way in and Jinyoung moaned at the unfamiliar warmness. He let out more moans as Mark started moving inside him. His eyes were lost in Mark's, which were looking down at him and loosely locked with his.

Each thrust earned throaty moans. Jinyoung grabbed Mark's face in his hand, as the rhythm got faster.

"M-mark. I'm coming."

Mark pounded into him harder and murmured, "Come."

After a few more thrusts, Jinyoung came, calling Mark's name. Mark followed suit, coming into the condom, and collasped on Jinyoung.

They both were breathing heavily, and Jinyoung felt he was not only physically but emotionally exhausted. Mark pulled out and rolled onto the other side.

Jinyoung reached for Mark's face to caress it.

"I love you, Mark."

Mark was already sleep and it did not take long for Jinyoung, either, to fall into a deep sleep.

Jinyoung woke up first; they both were under the duvet. Jinyoung was sore, all of these were a new feeling to him.

Mark was still deep asleep and Jinyoung headed for the bathroom to clean himself.

Both joy and regret were battling inside him. He had successfully fulfilled both Mark's and his desires and needs. But everything felt wrong.

After washing himself, he returned to the bedroom and picked up the clothes, setting Mark's aside for laundry and then putting on his own clothes.

Afterwards, he went downstairs to make something for breakfast. There were only rice, eggs and some cheese, and he started preparing fried rice and omelettes. For a long time, he was half lost in his own thoughts.

"Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung turned around to see Mark in the kitchen doorway. He was in his large-sized T-shirt and loose pants. His fingers were pressing against his temples due to headache.

"Oh, Mark, are you awake? I'll make something to soothe your headache."

Mark nodded. "But when did you arrive here? It's still early, did you come here since the early morning?"

Jinyoung's face fell but he got over the pain quickly. What was surprising anyway? Of course, Mark would not remember anything.

"Yes, I thought I'd come to you early today since it's weekends and I could keep you company today."

"But how did you enter and where was I last night? Ah, it hurts."

"Don't think too much. It'll only worsen your headache."

Mark nodded and went to the table for breakfast.

While having breakfast, Mark knew Jinyoung looked strange. The latter gave only short answers to his questions and avoided looking at him.

"Are you not feeling well, Jinyoung?"

"Why do you ask? I'm fine." Again, he gave the answer, not looking at Mark.

Mark ceased his following questions; he did not want to explore more when Jinyoung seemed not at all at present.

"Mark, I think I need to go now. I have somewhere to go," said Jinyoung, after breakfast.

"But you said you'd keep me company today?"

"I actually forgot that I'd would to go. Next time, I'll stay."

Mark nodded although he was not fully convinced. Without even a proper good-bye, Jinyoung left the place. Mark was left with a lot of unanswered questions in his head.