Chapter 10 (M)

Jinyoung was woken up from his half-sleep by the phone ringtone which the whole room resounded with.

"Hello?" He answered the call immediately and sleepily, without even looking at the caller.

"Jin-Jinyoung?" The voice on the phone was quite incoherent but Jinyoung sat up on his bed, wide awake.

"Mark?"

Jinyoung took a glance at the watch on the table; it was half past eleven.

"Mark? Are you okay?"

"Jin-Jinyoung, you're Jinyoung, right?"

"Mark, where are you? Are you drunk?"

"Nooo, I'm not."

There was some moving sound at the end of the line and later, Jinyoung heard another man's voice.

"Hello, are you his friend? He said he would call his friend. Please, if you can, come and take him home. Our bar is going to close and he is dead drunk. Can you come and pick him up?"

Without hesitation, Jinyoung replied instantly, "I'll. Can you send me the address?"

"Thank you for waiting," Jinyoung said to the staff from the bar.

"It's alright. It's just that our bar doesn't open the whole night, except on special occasions" the bartender said.

They helped Mark to Jinyoung's car and settled him on the backseat.

Jinyoung took a careful look at Mark, who looked so wasted and seemed to have already thrown up. Mark shouldn't have drunk, without knowing his own limits, or at least, he should've called Jinyoung if he was going to drink till nearly passing out. Jinyoung thought.

He drove straight to Mark's house; from the backseat, he occasionally heard Mark's incoherent murmurs.

Jinyoung halted the car in front of Mark's place and opened the backseat door. He hauled Mark's body towards himself and out of the car.

After finding the key inside Mark's wallet, Jinyoung brought him along through the entrance of the house.

"Mark, these are the stairs. Can you try to follow the steps?" Jinyoung asked at the foot of the staircase, his hands holding Mark's body firmly.

Mark just gave a vague nod and Jinyoung helped him up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Jinyoung moved his hands to Mark's shoulders and Mark held onto Jinyoung's waist.

"Mark, lie down on bed. I'll change your clothes if needed."

But Mark's hands were firm on Jinyoung's waist; his eyes were only half-opening. Jinyoung froze when Mark looked at him, strangely.

"Mark, sleep."

Mark's hands slowly moved to the buttons of Jinyoung's shirt and started undoing the first one.

Jinyoung's hands grasped Mark's hands to stop them.

"What the hell are you doing? You don't know what you're doing, Mark."

"I know, I want you."

Jinyoung's eyes opened wide and his hands fell to the side, absently. Did he just hear Mark right?

Mark unfastened only some of the buttons and tore the shirt open. His eyes were grim with desires and hurled himself at Jinyoung to devour his bare skin.

Jinyoung's head fell back with a moan, and he was pushed, next second, down on the bed. His body slightly bouncing on it.

"Mark, stop. You'll regret."