Chapter Two: The Call

Chapter Two:

*Normal p.o.v*

When you finally reach the hospital, you're pulled out of the ambulance and were being raced into the hospital. Behind you the paramedics are telling Dean to wait in the waiting room as they push you through into the operating room, all you could hear was Dean yelling your name and telling you it was going to be alright, it was then when you fell asleep.

*Third persons view*

Dean walked patiently back and forth in the waiting room, waiting for y/n to come out of the operating room. He pulled out his phone and decided to call Sam, to see where he and Cas was. "Sam, where are you" Dean said through the phone to his younger brother. "We are just pulling into the hospital, finding a place to park" Sam replied. Dean put a hand over his forehead, sighed and replied "Okay, y/n's in the operating room, they said it will be a couple hours till she comes out" Dean made his way to one of the seats in the room and sat down. "Okay, I will be two minutes" Sam replied and hung up. Dean put his phone back in his pocket and placed his head in his hands and breathed heavily. A couple minutes after there was the sound of a door being opened, looking up Dean saw Sam and Castiel walk through. He didn't move from the spot but just to slump back in his seat and lay his head back. Sam made his way over and placed himself next to his older brother while Cas had sat on the other side of Dean. "She will be fine, Cas has done what he has done and she will survive" Sam stated sitting forward, clasping his hands. Dean just grunted and closed his eyes, thinking maybe if he can get some sleep time may go quicker.

A little while later one of the doctors from the operating room emerged through the double doors, which caused all three men to jump to their feet. Sam walked over to the doctor with concern in his eyes. "Is she okay, doc? Is she awake?" He asked. The doctor smiled a little and replied "She will be fine, we stitched up her wounds and now she is resting, you may see her now but be quiet as she is not fully awake yet" without being told twice, Dean ran past Sam and the doctor and went straight to y/n's room. When he reached her room he slowly pushed the door open an saw her, she looked pale and lifeless. He made his way around her bed and sat in the chair which was placed next to her bed and sat down. He reached for her hand and held it tight. She turned her head round so she could see him more clearly. "Hey" she managed to get out, smiling. Dean smiled back "Hey, squirt how you doing?" he asked her. She looked down at her body lying on the bed and replied. "Well, I've had worse". Dean let a small laugh and looked at her. "Y/N, do you know who did this to you?" he asked her. Her smile dropped a little and looked out towards the door where Sam and Cas where now entering. They made their way in and closed the door. Sam stood on the opposite side of the bed to where Dean where sat. She looked back at Dean and let out a sigh. "Yeah" she finally replied. Deans head shot up at her reply and looked at her, then to Sam, then back down to y/n. "Who was it?" Sam asked holding her other hand. She doesn't take long to reply. "It was that marine, David Smith. The same guy who helped us with a case a couple of weeks ago" she replies. Sam looks down towards Dean and nods. "I know who to call" Sam said. Y/n, Dean and Cas all looked at Sam as he got his phone out and started to dial a number. "Who?" Cas asked getting up from the little sofa and made his way to the foot of the bed. Sam looked up and gave Dean and y/n smile and replied "Tony Dinozzo". He then pressed call and it began to rang.

Sorry its a little short, I will try and make them longer and better. Next chapter should be fun to write, gettign both fandoms together, yay! ~ Bekah