A Crybaby

Everyone know Hoseok is the crybaby of the group. He is easily touched by anything, despite his strong image on stage...but now, that title change and was given to someone else....

"Hyung, you sure you're not gonna cry hyung? I remember last time.."

"Jimin-ah....hajima..."

Hoseok constantly being teased by the maknae line inside of their cars. They were on their way to SBS Building to shoot their 'Fire' first comeback stage for Music Bank. He knows he's a crybaby, still, it's annoying when someone else younger than him remind him of his weakness.

"Yah Jimin-ah... if you're crying today, I will be the one who tease you.." hobi warned him to stop the boy from pestering him...

"I won't hyung.." Jimin stick his tongue out, "I'm not the one who cry last night just because of some kids movie.." he added, still teasing the man.

"Yah... it's really was saddening. How cruel you to think of that??" Hobi frown, how could they..

"Just you, Hoseok...not us.." a sudden answer from Yoongi at the back of the car make them roaring with laughter. Hoseok just kept his mouth shut and pretend to listen to his music while his eyes shut.

~

They're checking their dance for the last minute before they start shooting, checking their earpieces, mics, wardrobes, and everything for perfection. They can see ARMY slowly filling up the room, ARMY Bomb sticking on each of their hands.

"Hello everyone.." Namjoon greet them, while staff checking them for the last minute on stage. Roars of ARMY filling the room.

"How you guys doing? Oo...hope no one skip their school or work just for us..hi hi.." Yoongi chuckle at the end of his words, thinking how funny it sounds.. laughing were heard as soon they heard Yoongi word, even BTS can't stop laughing with their second eldest straight words.

"ARMY!!!!" Shout from Jin causing the other to cackle and ARMY screaming.

The others also start greeting their fans.

After 5 minutes, they start their shooting. They've been dancing for almost three times before they finally done. They gave their thanks speech to their fans, bowing to show grateful and wave them goodbye.

After their shooting, they had to prepare for their stage performance at Inkigayo. At their changing room, they all practice once again, reminiscing the steps, practicing their vocals and rap lines. They even check on their wardrobes for any dysfunctions.

They performed "dope" and the stage were lit with their energetic performance and roars of ARMY fanchant and screams that filled the room.

After their intense performance, they're now relaxing at their waiting room. From the TV flat screen they have inside their room, they can see the event happen outsides.

After performances from other idol groups, they were all waiting at the stage for the winner of the day.

"....and the winner is..BTS... Congratulation BTS.... Please step forward and receive your trophy and a bouquet of flowers," Hyunsik said, with trophy and a bouquet of flowers on his hands.

"Thank you Hyunsik sunbaenim...ahhh... ARMY... thank you for always supporting us...our hard work made us what we are now.." Namjoon said..

"ARMY JANG!" Yoongi add, the others just laugh of their hyung silly sides, except for one person.

"Till we meet again...I'm Park Hyungsik..." "...I'm Jennie....bye bye.."(don't @ me.. I don't know how the thing is)

After their encore and their last moment with their fans, they went to their rest room..

"Jimin is crying.." one of their staff telling them..

"Ouh...Jimin crying?" Hobi asked while his stylish noona help him taking off his earpiece and mic, while he wipes his sweaty face with tissue that was given to him..

It's true though... Jimin was crying at one of the toilet stalls, sitting on the closed toilet seat. He's still recovering from the shock of winning.

Knock...Knock

He heard knocked from the door, and a voice telling him to get out.

"Jimin-ssi... come out.. it's me Jin.."

He slowly walked to the door, and open it slightly to only see Jin on the door, waiting for him patiently opening the door.

"Why crying alone when we're here for you? Let's go to the others" Jin said, pulling his dongsaeng arm, only for him to retreat back...

"I don't want hyung.." he shook his head and look down on his feet, his hand holding the hyung shirt.

"Why Jiminie?" Jin asked, worried maybe something might happen to his brother. He holds both Jimin's cheek, and made his face facing him only for him to get surprise by pair of blushes on both of the boy's cheeks.

"I cry hyung..because we win..I cry for that only hyung..when Hobi hyung...he didn't even cry..I..I shy hyung.." he whines, long pout seen on his lip, deep shade of pink coloured his chubby cheek.

Jin can't help but to voice out a small chuckle seeing his brother's cuteness. "They won't laugh.." Jimin look at him skeptical..."...okay...they might laugh..." Jimin frown deepened, "...but, it's normal chimchim...you're crying because you're in shock with our winning... it's okay to cry for this type of things..it's mean this winning is one of your important things that happen in your life that cause you to shed in tears.."

Jin's convinced made him a little bit better than before. He starts to show small smile to Jin, "that's the smile I wanna see...let's go..Everyone are worried about your absent.." they walk together to their restroom.

"Aigoo Jiminie..." Hobi said, looking at his brother with a big smile, little relief that today, not him who was crying..

"Hyung.. Don't smile like that...I know you make fun of me in your head..." Jimin protest his hyung who try to touch his hair. He tries to avoid Hoseok as far as possible but Hobi hugs won't let him go further.

The others tease him for the rest of the day. They babying him, imitating him and so on just to annoy the living of Jimin. He tried to act serious and pouting, but won't last long with his members funny jokes and faces.

"Now...Hobi hyung was no longer one of our crybabies.." Jungkook suddenly announce, while they sitting together enjoying their meal.

"We now have Jimin, the second crybaby of the group.." he jokingly clap his hands and start laughing when Jimin throw the empty polystyrene cup to him, with his face frown.

And it continues till they arrive at their dorm...

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊