Prologue

Someone pov

What? i shout hysterically. I can't believe what i heard.

You heard it right sweetheart. You have to take the consequences from your action. My dad said..

I look at him unbelievably. Then look at the woman beside him.

You can't do this to me. How can i live w/o all my stuff. I don't know how to work. How can i survive if you cut all my cards and you don't give me allowance? I started to cry. Im scared. How can i lived if they don't give me all the luxury that i've used to? I closed my eyes and start wishing that its just a dream. Then suddenly, memories started to flash.

Flashback

Dad please, i want a new car. I said

But sweetheart, i just brought your car last month. My dad said.

But dad i want a new one. Lambourgini out their latest limited edition car. And i want to have one. I hugged and kiss him.

Please dad, please.. I begged. I know my dad, he always give everything to me. Im his princess, and he can't say no to me.

Okay.. He said. And that makes me smiled triumpantly. I knew it! I win again..

I hug him tight, and kiss him on cheeks. Thanks dad. Your the best! I love you..

I always get what i want..

End of flashback

Mom.. I called my mom to help me.

Princess, your dad is right. We spoil you that much, to the point that we give all w/o asking for it. And look at you? You don't know how to spend your money wisely. I think its time for you to learn how to live w/o the luxury that we can give in. Its for your own sake honey, for you to become a better person. My mom said. I know that time that this time i can't get what i want. They made a decision, and thats not favor for me this time.

I leave them to go to my room and started to pack my things.