(;﹏;)

"s-saiki i- um... well, you see..." stuttering, turned around and burying my face in my hands.

i'm not crying.

i'm not crying.

"m-my parents recently, um.... they..." fighting back a sob, saiki immediately engulfed me in a hug. "t-they died... i-in a car crash..." hugging back and crying into his chest, i continue, "i-i don't know w-what el-" warm lips crash into mine. shock envelopes my body for a while before i kiss back. his lips were so soft and they tasted like coffee, it's addictive. my hands travel from his neck to his cheeks. his hands wrapped around my waist tighter. my lungs started to ache as oxygen escaped. breaking the kiss, i looked at the pink haired boy in the eyes panting like a dog.

"i'm here for you. i'll always be here for you. i love you YN."

i was speechless.

"saiki i-" i pulled him into another kiss. however, it didn't last as long as the last one. "i love you too." i hugged him. i could hear his heartbeat in my ear as he returned my embrace whilst putting his head on top of mine.

-
after the ordeal, the two decided to go for a walk in the park. it was enjoyable and comforting.

walking hand in hand, a little boy bumped into me. he was crying and snot was running down his nose.

"hi there buddy, are you okay?" i crouch down and hug the crying boy.

"msjzj didissjend dmkwsirr"

"awee it's okay we'll find your mommy!" saiki gave me a look before asking,

how did you understand that?

i honestly don't know.

after a while of walking around and the boy calling saiki cYbOrG cYdErMaN, we finally found his mother and went home.

we decided to have a sleepover at his house. when we arrived, we went into his room and he handed me a big shirt and finally settled into bed.

i love you saiki

-

"s-saiki! f-faster! please!" the boy obliged with the command. i was so close just a little-

i abruptly sat up in cold sweat. i looked around the room and noticed it was familiar but not mine. i felt pressure on my waist. my eyes travel down and saw a hand wrapped around me. it was saiki. my mind was trailing to the dream i had. my face flushed and moved out of his grasp but ended up falling on the floor with a thud. the pink haired boy sat up from the sound and found me on the ground and red faced.

"are you okay? why's your face red?" saiki asked rubbing his eyes.

"uhm- n-nothing! nothing.."

but he knew. he knew why her face was red. it was her precognition.

——————
;)

k i know this was long over due but hopefully a lil 🍋 would satisfy your needs in future chapters