凸ಠ益ಠ)凸

"how the fuck did you get past you little piece of shit?"

"you were vulnerable, i took advantage."

i walk ahead of the pink haired boy and shoved a finger in his chest. "get out of my head dude, i can do things that your powers can't stop." we stop abruptly and he glared then pushed past me. his thoughts were full of profanities and proceeded to walk home. of course i had to follow because my house was literally beside his.

"why are you following me?"

"i live beside you dummy." i roll my eyes.

"can't you teleport?"

"it's nice doing normal people things like walking so if you don't mind," i shove my earbuds in my ears and walk beside him but with a great distance between us.

with music, i can still hear the thoughts but they're just muffles in my ears when something is playing.

"YL!" i turn my head to the speaker, saiki.

"what?" i ask nonchalantly.

"we're here."

"o-oh, thanks." he nods and starts to open the gate to his home.

"w-wait!" his head turns to me.

"i-i'm sorry for snapping at you, i g-guess i'm not used to being noticed before. it's n-nice to call someone like y-you to call my f-friend." i quickly walk inside, "goodnight!" i close the door and feel my face getting hot.