*biggest mistake 18+*

Ar : Nandu.... Chalo....let's go....

Ma : Nandu go.... Your Bhai is calling you....

Nan : No Bhai... I won't go.... I...I love Manik I can't leave him.....

Ar : Nandini it's either Manik or Me...

Nan : It's Manik.... I love him....

Ma : Got your answer Aryaman Khuranna, now you may leave or I will call my security to do the favour..

Ar : Good bye Choti....

Aryaman returned home with a heavy heart......

On returning home Aryaman sat on the couch

Ar : Alas!!! Nandu why....why you did this to me.... Your bhai.....you t said that you will never get back to that Monster Manik.... You will use your pain to become stronger.... You will not let Manik win... Then.... Why..... Why did you choose him over me..... You have no idea what and where I went to search you when I found out that you were missing..... But....yoy you were enjoying your time with that bastard... Why........ Your heart is so weak I never knew..... A brother's love lost today. Haar gaya Mai....ahh!!!
Aryaman was crying his heart out....

But exactly what happened that Nandini selected Manik over Aryaman, let's see.....

Back in Malhotra mansion....

Ma : OMG.... Nandu you choose me... Goshh!!! I'm so happy... I can't explain my happiness.... You are my princess... I love you so much....... Thank you Nandu thank you for everything.....

He started twirling her while hugging.

Nan : Finally you won.... Your "LOVE" won........ I.... I lost... I lost my Bhai because of you...... I lost my everything..... I hate you.... I hate you Manik Malhotra.....

Ma : Are... What have I done!!!

Nan : Really then let me remind you...

Flash back...

As soon as Nandini said those words, Manik stopped.

Ma : Actually you are correct. I love you and I should never take you wrongly..... When it's not even my right!!!

Nandini let her breath thinking that Manik will let her go......

Ma : But.... What's wrong in touching you.... Common that won't make you impure and perhaps you might want me to... You know....

Nandini snapped at him

Nan : Don't touch me... I'm saying this.... Don't

Ma : Wow.... Shrni clad in bikini is roaring!!! Do you want me to rip you off this last piece of cloth... Making you...... You know like a cake ready to be eaten..... And I would love to cut and bite the CAKE after all it's our 3months anniversary.....

Nan : please don't do this... Please... Manik.... I'm a girl.... You can't destroy my life like this....

Ma : Are I'm not destroying your future... After all I'm your future

Nan : Never...

Ma : In anger never say that Nandu never...... You only think what will happen if the world gets to know that Aryaman Khuranna ki sister slept with Manik Malhotra. What will happen to his respect.... What will happen to your family..... I hope you understand that people will always point out a girl's fault first.....

Nan : No Manik you...you won't do that.... You can't destroy my family like this. Bhai... No you can't hurt him......... Please don't.....

Ma : Only under one condition.... Aryaman will be here sooner or later but once he comes you have to tell him that you want to stay with me and you won't go with him....

Nan : Manik... Are you even in your senses, I... I can't say that... I can't break him.... Bhai will break down.. No.... I won't do that.... Never, I would rather prefer dying....

Ma : keeping his hands just above her panty.... Then get ready to be fucked by me And let your family's dignity down......

He was touching her clits above her panty......making circles applying pressure....

Nan : Ah... Manik... No... Please...

Ma : Then decide.... Aryaman's dignity or your dignity......

He was constantly doing circles and using his fingers on her clits over her panty.....

Nan : No please.... Ah... No... Aa..no.
You... You haven't left... Ah... Any.. Anything in me.... So... I... Ah... I... Choose bhai..... I'll lie.... Ah... I'll...

Ma : Clutching her pussy over panty.....that's like my girl.....

Nan : Now please...ah... Le.. leave...ah... Me.....

Ma : Not before this....

He rubbed her pussy and clits vigorously over her panty...

Nan : Ah.......a... Ah...aaaaahh...

Ma : Your first orgasm... It's so satisfying.... Remember.... You should follow me..... Wear some dress before I change my mind go.

Flash back ends

Nan : The biggest mistake of my life was loving you....