23: Johnny's Past

Short Note: In this chapter, it is switching from present to past so, if you get confused, the past is in italics and the present is in normal font.

"But I don't even remember my brother's name. How am I supposed to meet him???"
"Oh crap he's actually your brother??? I actually didn't think he was I was joking. You guys had different surnames so..."
"I was adopted."
"O H. You were??? How come you never told me???"
"Didn't find the time."
"Tell me some time, I'd like to know the full story!"

<20 years ago>
Johnny peaked around the corner, seeing his mum getting beaten up by his dad. His mum saw him through her messy hair over her eyes. "J O H H N Y! R U N! DON'T COME BACK!" She screamed as his dad turned to him with his a n g r y f a c e. Johnny laid eyes on his dad for the first time, and r a n for his life. He z o o m e d out the d o o r and ran like it will be the last time he'll ever be able run. He ran until he couldn't see the house anymore, and stopped to catch his breath.
"Are you okay dear?" A lady said as she walked towards Johnny.
Johnny looked up and saw it was a n u n.
"Take my hand child."

<at the hospital>
Johnny z o o m e d past the hospital door and went straight to the information desk.
"Johnny? He's in room 69 on the 3rd floor." The lady at the desk said.
"Say thanks to the CEO for me." Johnny said in his out of breath tone.

<at room 69, 3rd floor>
"Johnny peaked into the room and saw him, his b r u t h e r.

Johnny was helping around in the MarkLee orphanage as usual, until 6 years later where a quite rich family came to the orphanage.
"Welcome!" The nun said as she opened the door for them.
Johnny peared over but didn't take interest in who it was.
"They're here for you Johnny." The nun whispered to Johnny.
"Me?" Johnny replied as he put down the box.
The parents looked at Johnny with a warm smile. "Hello Johnny, we will be your parents."
"Hi!" The bo i said, "I'm your new 🅱️rother." He held out his hand and Johnny sh00k it.

<day9 of time off>
"B i n g o!" Chohee said after she got the chip in her mouth.
Aeroon got out of her room, " t h a t' s it you're not eating chips anymore."
"W o t."
"You've eaten t o o much, look at you!" Aeroon said as she snatched the chip packet off her.
"But you ain't no s k i n n y l e g e n d either!"
"Hey! R o 0 d."
Aeroon's phone started ringing when her and Chohee were having a tug of war over the chip packet. Aeroon let go of the chip packet to answer the phone which caused Chohee to fling back on the couch.
"What yo want Jungwoo? W h a t ? Me? Mo v e? To your h o u s e?"
"I know this is a little sudden, but there aren't many houses in Seoul so I thought it would be nice for you to live in a house. Also, you won't have to pay rent."
"Hmmmmmm..." Aeroon said as she put her hand on her hip.
"Y A S, we will take the deal! And I'm coming toooooo." Chohee shouted in the phone.
"Sure."

Johnny looked on the footboard of the bed and saw his name on the clipboard hanging there. "Moon Taeil..."
Ten entered shortly, "Oml Jo h n ny! Why didn't you tell me you were here?" Ten said in puffed out voice as he r a n into the room.
"I f o u n d h i m T e n." Johnny said as he pointed at Taeil.
"Oml..."

It was near the end of high school and Johnny became very ambiguous about his future career.
"Mum, dad, Taeil, I'm going to leave..." Johnny said as he dragged his luggage out of his room.
"What? What do you mean?" Taeil said as he dropped his basketball.
"The dream I have is in Seoul, not here."
"B u t you said you'd always stay with m e." Taeil said in heartbroken tone.
"Taeil, you need to let your brother go fulfill his dreams." Mum said as she went to up to rest her hand on Taeil's shoulder.
"Work hard son, we'll all cheer for you." Dad said with a w a r m smile.
"Thanks Dad, thanks Mum, and thanks my 🅱️ro." They all did a group hug and Johnny left.

Johnny sat down with Ten and Johnny explained everything to him about being adopted and s t u f f. They went on for around 30 minutes, talking about every detail Johnny remembered. Then 2 p e o p l e came into the room, a man and a waman.
Johnny looked at them in sh00kness, and they looked at Johnny in sho0kness, and then Ten was just sitting there having no idea what's going on.
"J-jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj-Johnnnn n n ny?" The waman said in s t u t t er tone.

"M y s o n." The man said as he held out his arms to him.
"D a d! M u m!" Johnny screamed as he got up to hug them.

"Next!" Johnny shouted as he gave the McDonald's bag to the customer.
A beautiful girl came up to him and they both s h o o k e d each other.
"Johnny???" The girl said in s h o o k tone.
"What are you doing here?" Johnny asked back in shO0k tone.
"What do mean? I came to get the McFlurry, what are you doing here?"
Around the back of the McDonald's, the girl tried not to burst into laughter seeing her ex boyfriend dressed in a g r e a z y McDonald's uniform.
"Don't be embarrassed." The girl said, "But, could you tell me what happened?"
Johnny gave out a big sigh.

///////End of Chapter 23///////