Dust

Peter pulled a shirt over his head, a shoe on one foot and the other clad in a soft sock, his jeans unzipped at the front. 

He had overslept again, and now his family was awaiting him, for they had decided to go see the new Avengers movie; Avengers Infinity War, which was based off of them. 

"Come on Peter! We're going to get breakfast on the way!" Wanda called in her thick Sokovian accent. 

"Coming Wanda!" Peter yelled, rushing out the door in a Spider-man hoodie, his hair ungelled or brushed, allowing his curls to escape in a mad mess. He skidded down the stairs, tripping on the last few and tumbling down the rest of the way. 

"I'm okay!" Peter yelled loudly, scrambling to get up. He stood up, an excited grin upon his face. 

Natasha shook her head at his antics. "идиот (idiot)" she said. "Давайте идти (let's get going.)" 

She was met by blank faces by all but Peter, Bucky, Vision and Thor, who knew literally every language that there was. 

Sighing, Natasha translated what she had said (except for the idiot part) and they all headed to the elevator, Peter so excited he was jumping up and down until Bucky placed his metal arm on Peter's head, stopping him from moving too much. 

"Why are you so excited?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"We're watching a movie about ourselves! And one of the actors said that everyone dies. Mark Ruffalo I think-"

"You're excited to watch everyone die?" 

"Pfff, no, it's just gonna be hilarious watching your reactions. I should take pictures." 

"You're not allowed to take pictures in the cinema Peter." Steve reminded him.

"Rules never stop you!" Peter pointed out. 

"Are you really going to go against the rules Peter? Will you really?" Steve asked, raising his eyebrows. 

Peter lowered his head. "...no." He said, sounding disappointed. 

"That's what I thought." 

The elevator reached the garage level, where they all clambered into cars, dibsing their spots and Peter trying and failing to call shotgun. 

Sam got their first, sticking his tongue at Peter, who stuck his back, begrudgingly moving to sit beside Wanda. 

They drove to a nice diner that wasn't very well known but had delicious food, a favourite among the avengers. 

"What can I getcha?" The waitress asked, a young teen with quite a lot of makeup, though she looked rather pretty. She chewed gum, and held a notepad and pen in her hands, perfectly painted acrylic nails on show. 

"I'd like a coffee, and- what would you like Peter?"

"Coffee as DARK AS MY SOUL!" Peter said dramatically. 

Rolling his eyes, Tony turned back to the waitress. "He wants milk." He confirmed. 

"And waffles!" 

"And waffles." 

Everyone went around, getting their favourite breakfast foods, some, like Thor, consisting of a plateful of hashbrowns, eggs, toast, bacon, tomato, mushrooms and a side of pop tarts, while others had a smoothie with fresh fruits. 

There was a great range of breakfasts that they all ate, only finishing when they were stuffed to the brim. 

"What a jovial feast." Thor said, patting his abs. "I feel myself getting fatter; we must work it off in a training session later on."