Welcome to the zoo

A/N Also requested by GreenFlame1

-story starts here- 

The Avengers, Peter and Pepper all stood in the communal lounge, Steve standing seriously and holding a bag of disguises. 

"Okay, so we're going on a trip to the zoo to celebrate Peter getting all A's again. We have disguises, so don't take them off." Steve dug through the bag and pulled out a heap of dark hoodies and caps, along with fake glasses and a couple of fake moustaches. 

They were handed around to everyone, except Vision, who could just change his appearance to the one he normally had- instead of the red that most people recognised him by. 

Sam held up his disguise, looking at it in confusion. "This is our disguises?" He said doubtfully. 

Steve, who was already wearing his disguise, frowned. "Well of course, it works every time."

"And they won't be suspicious that there's a group of people all wearing dark hoodies, moustaches, glasses and caps?" 

Steve looked around, looking at how everyone wore the exact same clothing, Natasha even wearing a fake moustache. Non of them looked bothered by the disguises, except for Sam. 

"Vision isn't wearing it," Steve pointed out. "And neither is Peter." 

Peter didn't need a disguise, so he wore his usual jeans and nerdy tee, a camera slung over his neck. A bag was on his back, and his face held the expression of an overexcited puppy. 

Tony clapped his hands together once he had fixed the fake moustache stuck on top of his other moustache, a bright grin on his face. 

"To the car!" 

***

Everyone piled into the two cars- both vans, with Happy driving one of them and Clint driving the other. Peter with Tony, Pepper, Steve, Bucky, Happy, Sam and Thor. Clint was with Natasha, Wanda, and Vision, a much emptier car, so they looked happy as they listened to music, singing together and wincing at Vision's monotone singing voice. 

Peter meanwhile, talked everyone's ears off, Tony on one side of him and Bucky on the other. Sam was behind Bucky, trying to get him to move the seat forward by purposely kicking the back of the seat, which provoked an argument between the two rivals. Beside Sam was Thor and Steve, and Pepper sat in the front. 

It took about ten, fifteen minutes to get to the zoo, with Happy yelling at them all to shut up, because it was awfully loud with Bucky and Sam arguing, Steve trying to break it up, Peter talking endlessly to Tony, and Thor talking over the top of everyone in his booming voice, telling them all that he hoped to find Loki while they were there. 

Finally they arrived, everyone piling out to find Clint, Natasha, Wanda and Vision already waiting, leaning against the car and chatting amongst themselves. 

It was like herding school children, Happy thought, herding them all over to the front of the zoo to get their tickets, some slowing down or stopping to continue their conversations, and Peter slowing down to stare up at the zoo in awe, mouth open as he stumbled over things, not looking where he was going. 

"We need one child ticket and-" Tony paused, counting all the heads under his breath. "Eleven adult tickets." 

The ticket person typed it in, pulling out a long reel of tickets. "That'll be $340.65 sir." 

Tony pulled out his wallet, handing the lady a large wad of cash. "Come on everyone, lets go." 

Everyone piled inside, Peter looking around with a big grin and snapping pictures, some of the Avengers, Nat turning around to pose, black moustache still on her upper lip.