Sona: Nothing, I'm just here to congratulate you on increasing the number of your servants.

Asia and the pervert's eyes widen at Sona's statement, as Issie blurts out a question.

Issei: Hold on, how did she know about that?!

Akeno: Her name is Sona Sitri, she is the next head of the Sitri family.

Issei: Wait, so there are other devils in this school?

(Y/N): You're not the brightest person are you?

The pervert then stared at me with a confused expression.

(Y/N): Please do knock the face off, it isn't making you look any better. I mean you met me during your fallen issue, so you should have already figured that there were other devils.

Before he could say anything, Sona's pawn spoke up.

Saji: If she didn't tell you about us, then you aren't worth the time.

Sona: We don't get into each other's affairs, unless you're (Y/N), so it's understandable that he wouldn't know, even though he's seen (Y/N).

Issei: Hey, your the guy from class 2-c, who got elected for student council clerk. I think I might have voted for him.

Sona: Saji Genshirou, my pawn.

Rias: This is my pawn Issei Hyoudou and my bishop, Asia Argento.

After their introduction, Issei walked up to Saji and put his hand forward.

Issei: You're a pawn too, so that means we're in the same grade.

Saji only seemed to get angry with his statement.

Saji: Being in the same grade with one of the perverted trio hurts my pride.

(Y/N): Now, now. There's no reason to fight, the both of you are rather pathetic.

The two of them turned around and glared at me as I just kept smiling at them.

Issie: Of yeah! I'll show you! 

Rias and Sona tried to stop the pervert from attacking me, but he wasn't listing. He charged and summoned his gauntlet as a voice rang out.

???: Boost!

(Y/N): Oh my... This is interesting.

He tried to deliver a punch to my chest, but a spike of ice rose from the ground and implied his arm.

Issie: Argh!!

Rias: Issie!

(Y/N): Oops, sorry about that.

Sona: You need to hold back more.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah. Apologies Ria-tan. Let's get him all healed up, Asia-chan. If you would kindly.

She nods as she runs to him and starts using Twilight healing. As she healed him I turned my attention to Sona and Rias.

Sona: So what were you doing Rias?

(Y/N): They were showing the pervert their familiars. You know what that means Nē-chan.

Sona: Indeed, you plan on taking him to the familiar forest.

Rias: Yes, I was planning on taking him next week, actually.

Sona: Then that's going to be a problem since he attends one family a month.

(Y/N): I never understood that, why only one a month? I remember when I went with my peerage. I had to compete against Sairaorg in a rating game.

Rias: I remember that I wasn't able to see it in person, but I heard it was an impressive victory.