wake up,twerk,tears nahh

___________Jay POV______

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

Smack

Ring ring ring

Smack

Booty me down touch it to the ground

Smack

What the hell

I slowly open my eyes to see grey angry but amused ones close in my space Taylor

A very evil plan just came upon my head

Smirk

"Good morning Taylor"

"hey Jay" smirking Why is he smirking

" I hope you know I'm not your horse" He started making horse noises

And leaned closer to me with his hands on either side of me smirking why the hell is he smirking for okay then he got my ear wait what happened to my plan oh yea i turned my head slightly to face his ear and yelled "GET YO HEAVY ASS OFF OF ME" while pushing of the bed he looked angry i  got up walked up beside him made whip noises and walked away like a boss.

I walked up to my walk in closet to pick an outfit for school i picked up a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top that says 'keep calm and love Andy biersack'  with black ankle combat boots a walk back into my room to see Taylor playing music on my iPhone so i go to the bathroom to change and put light make up on which is eyeliner,eye shadow, and red lip stick then ,cleaned my piercings and I put my earrings,nose,belly, and tongue ring on. when I'm done I sneak up on Taylor and jumped on his back "now look who's the horse" I smiled at him. He smiled back licking my cheek "ewwww" Taylor dropped me on my bed and hauled ass, jackass I got up and ran after him screaming his name. We ran throughout the house while my siblings were yelling at us to shut up till we reached the kitchen where our parent were "good morning Mrs. And Mr. Smith" while glaring at Taylor who was hidden behind his mom chair "good morning mom, dad" I got a few lazy mornings i looked at the stove to see A LARGE STACK eggs,bacon,pancakes,waffles. I look up at Taylor who stared back we smiled in sync and we ran towards the heap of goodness while out parents are laughing. Well back to the heap of goodness I grab 4 pancakes, a waffle,a large amount of eggs, five pieces of bacon syrup and a jar of nutella while on the other hand Mr. Fat ass over here got 6 pancakes,3 waffles 8 pieces of bacon but the same amount of eggs. I got near him and whispered "fat ass" he looked at me shocked and he said " ayo if your talking about fat asses look at your own" i looked at him shocked then we busted out laughing. Then we heard a throat cleared we stopped stared at each other then, we gulped and slowly turned our heads. To be faced off by the scariest person ever My dad. "hey daddy" i smiled hopefully to get us out of cussing shitshitshitshit I  looked around to see my 5 year old nephew and 7 year old niece playing with the older dogs and puppies my niece turn her head to face me i did our secret hand move and she nodded. Then she got her brother attention and whispered something i looked at dad he was about to say something and then the little ones started saying 'papa papa' then my dad turned into the big teddy bear that he is and answered. No matter how big and bulky he is his weakness is little kids especially his grandchildren. Score for Jkeys, me and Taylor fisted bumped. Then i realized we had school oh the joy of the first day of school after we finished eating "What time is it" Taylor looked at my IPhone and stared wide eyed "umm Jay we need to go like now if were going to do plan 'Sexy boss" we both hopped up and grabed or stuff, said love you's and went to my baby my black charger Taylor grabbed my wrist and stopped i looked at him and he's cute puppy eyes "yes Taylor" he whimpered "can i drive this month please" them damn puppy eyes he does the better the dog "fine" I sighed and hoped in the passenger seat. I plugged my phone to the car radio and played king for a day by pierce the veil we rocked out to bands and i 'twerked' when ever red nose or gas petal by sage the Gemini then we made it to school  with the Jocks sitting on the stair case checking me out of course i did change a lot since our parents did put me and Taylor in some type of camp and then the slut drooling at Taylor who decided to come up behind me and kiss my cheek  and walk towards the Jocks that are asking about me. I walked pasted them to go to the office to get my and Taylor schedule as always we have the same classes which is great as i walk in the office i see my other friends the look up and smiled, i smiled back and shook my " in trouble already i see what did u do now" then i looked and saw my twins and i mean there are a few twins at the and there in the office right now i was shocked" my babies are in the office i think i'm going to faint. What in the world did u do" they looked hesitantly and one of the Dillon twins raised a hand "yes Ricky" he cleared his throat"well we were in the hallway you see me being me i suggest lets do a video and do random dancing in the hall way so we did the we started to twerking then so Jocks came a started dance with us and the we started to twerk on the wall and there was some grinding" he smiled nervously  "were the girls pros" i asked "hell yea they were better than Beyonce,Nicki Minaj and me together" i gasped " come here girls mommy taught you well group hug" i said while wipe a fake tear then we laughed "well when is the vid going to be up Ricky Minaj"

I asked  "umm when we're out of school" "alright well me and Taylor is going to be the talk of the school so see ya later beats" i went to the desk and got me and Taylor's classes and texted him.

T=Taylor J=jay

J-hey bae

T-hey smexy

J-smexy?

T-yea your sexy and your smelly jkjk

J- :-P yea wateves got our classes we the same

T-hell yea i get play pranks on ppl with my bae

J-k where you at

T-same place

J-k meet u

               End of text

I started down the the red,blue and white hallways to the front when i open the door i here gas petal playing Taylor turned to face me and laugh i know why because what happened in the car then i see no ass trying to twerk so i texted Ricky to get the twerk team the headed out here and we nodded and i tap the DJ and told him to play booty down i tapped the girl that was trying to dance and told her to move. Then we go to our poses me in lead of course. When we were done the bimbos scoffed and ran. Noticed Taylor had he's back so i jumped on his back while covering his eyes and whispered sexy-ishly "guess who is it" i grinned showing my dimples,he chuckled "um my smexy bae" i uncovered his eyes and stuck my tongue out to show my tongue ring and dimples he did the same but our tongues touched we were looking at each other we came closer slowly and kissed i heard gasps and wolf whistles then came back to the kiss when  i felt a tongue slides across my tongue i accepted then when heard our tongue rings clicked we slowly started to separate. Then we were smiled at each other till we heard throats clear in sync  find my sister and brother holy shit i haven't seen them in a year my brother is 17 his name is Garrett he has a Mohawk light green eyes height is 6'6and my sister is 16 and mid back jet black hair light purple eyes I started to feel my eyes fill with tears. They were my best friends but last year they up and left they started walking towards me tears were threatened to spill i walked backwards. Taylor notice and pulled me behind him and held my hands. Then the bell rung dang everybody must of gotten here early wait where is Jasper oh well. Me and Taylor started to walk down the hall hand in hand to math.