1《"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳."》

*Flashback*
"Group picture! C'mon guys!" It was our graduation day. The day that nobody would ever forget. My friends Lizzie, Colby, Harry, Sam, and Niall had all stuck together since 5th grade. Nobody knew, but I had a tiny crush on Harry; but I'm pretty sure Lizzie liked Colby. As we all took a group picture, each of us did a silly pose.

We ended up taking multiple pictures since we won't be able to all decide on just one without having a variety of choices. On our last picture, we ended up all falling due to Harry jumping on Colby's back. I didn't mind it though, they were best friends and the picture actually seemed cool since it was kinda blurry around certain parts.

"Did you really just hop on Harry's back Colbs?" Lizzie just stood there laughing as the scene replayed in everyone's mind while we walked towards the car.

"Of course I did, it's our last day of high school Liz. This is the day we want to remember"

*Flashback Over*

Jessica's POV

I cried myself to sleep as I laid down on the couch while the memory replayed in my mind. " This is the day we want to remember". That's what I kept thinking about, and honestly, this was the day I wish I didn't want to remember.

It broke my heart knowing they hurt me the way she did. The way they all hurt me. We've known each other for almost 10 years. I couldn't believe they would keep something like that a secret though. We told each other everything no matter what it was about. Out of everything we've been through, th-this put me into a dark place in my life it did, it really did...

I wouldn't get out of bed for days, weeks, months even. I wasn't eating nor sleeping, I was "lifeless" some would say. But It's true, I was lifeless, I was heartbroken, I was...damaged...broken even... and you better believe I was going to get them all back for this. What can I say? Karma's a bitch.

Harry's POV

"I can't believe we did that to her guys"

"Can't believe what? The fact that we all just kept it a secret for long for her sake? Or the fact that she didn't even let us explain? Because I know I can believe we did that, I know we all can." Lizzie scoffed

"That's true, I agree with Lizzie," I perked my head up to see who was talking now, this time it was Niall. " Jessica didn't have to walk out on us the way she did, we were trying to explain to her and tell her what was going on. Jessica would've understood why our eyes were a different color than usual... She could've stopped, no, no let me rephrase that. She should've stopped. We ran after her for crying out loud! She knew exactly what she was doing and I'm not going to let her play the victim."

Niall was right but damn, I wish he wasn't. Jessica was my person, I told her everything, she's the only one that truly knows what happened in my past with my father...

*A/N: What do you think happened in Harry's past with his father? Did Jessica mean what she said about "Karma's a Bitch"? What even happened in the first place and what were they talking about? Oh well, guess you gotta keep reading now to know what happens now. Bye Lovelies ~ -stxrstruck_muchh <3*