Part 1 how destiny make us meet?

Start from the beginning

She enters the room and ofcourse by knocking first. She knocks for few times but she didn't hear any "come in " voice. She gulps her saliva that is her interview session getting chop out? But, she is adamant to enter before demanding a "come in" voice. Fifth time, she knocks hard. Then she hears a hoarse voice "come in"

There she slides the door, she looks at floor first. Such a classy and exclusive marbles. Ufff.... Then she slowly wanders her eyes around the room, everything is so classy. The very first interview for her in her life. That too in a CEO room. Then, she slowly looks upon to meet the staring hazel eyes on her. She knows that her knocking sound has irritated her boss. But what to do? He isn't giving any greetings for her manner .

On other side, the dashing and handsome CEO in the office, with his gelled hair, captivating hazel eyes, strict face but really for his face figure, arrogance suits him well. She has heard that after Shivaay's take over, the company has achieved the top notch achievement. He is the direct Businessman Award recipient for 4 years continuously. He is one of the reasons of why every company wants to have dealing with. Its gonna be hard to be his PA. Actually two personal secretary are needed, one is for shivaay, and another is for Omkara.

Shivaay is staring on Annika. The adamant girl who keeps on knocking the door . Annika looks on him and his manager , Mishra standing next to him. Shivaay doesn't speak anything, checking her out. He thinks simple girl but elegance.  Mishra asks Annika for her folder of certificates.

Annika: Good Morning Sir. My certificates is this. Sir, are you going to take an interview?

Shivaay smirks looking at her innocent question.

Mishra controls his smile.

Mishra: No, I am not. Shivaay sir will conduct the interview. Sir, this is the certificates.

Shivaay takes a look. Flipping through her certificates. He is impressed with her achievements, dedicated involvement in extra cocurricular activities. He comes across a certificate which read the winner for best singer in singing competition in he college. He pauses and takes a look on her.

Shivaay: you sing well?

Annika: as I could sir. And I won but don't know whether I could compromise everyone with my voice.

Shivaay: I thought you are a confident person, but you are talking about compromising?

Annika: I am sir. I can sing very well. I trust on myself. But I don't trust people's instincts that changes like waves. So, that's why. For example, I can't read your mind whether your are asking in a curious or arrogance  manner so I just only say this much.

Shivaay: so bold! Sarcastic answer as well.

Annika: sorry sir. I didn't mean in that way.

Shivaay: that's okay. So, are you interested in becoming a PA? Like you have studied for business administration, achieved top scorer results, so opting for PA?

Annika: I want to get an opportunity to showcase my theoretical knowledge to practical knowledge. Working in Oberoi Industry been my dream. Because to be honest, my father has worked here and died in an accident.

Shivaay: what? Your father? Who? When?

Annika: my father Harsvardan Trivedi. He died in an accident 5 years ago. His last wish is to see I work here.  That's why I am finding an opportunity to work here.

Shivaay: Ouh, so you will go to any extent to work here?

Annika: sir, more than anything, one's biggest property is self respect. I have that. So, if an urge to give up my self respect, sorry sir, I can't do that. So, I will never go to any extent for that!