Chapter 10

As Justin pulled away from me, we shared a grin, and he licked his lips. I was blushing which was not normal for me. He started the car and we headed out to the restaurant. Within five minutes of driving, all I could see is flashing lights, and 4 vans either beside, behind, or in front of Justin and I. I looked over at Justin, and I could tell by the expression on his face, he was very aggravated, as was I.

I thought for one night, him and I could get away, do something without being bothered.

As we pulled in the parking lot of the restaurant, the paps jumped out, surrounding the vehicle. I tried to cover my face before they knew who I was, because all you would see that night or the following day is, "Justin Bieber dating new girl?"

"Is Justin cheating on Selena with unknown girl?"

"Jelena is over! Justin's seen with a new face!"

I just knew something was going to happen. Justin and I stepped out, with our heads held low, hoping to get through. All I could hear was yelling, questioning from the paparazzi. It was quite annoying.

Am I ready for this? If I start dating Justin, well, this could be the new life I would live.

A waitress took us to our table and we sat down. He stared at me, and grabbed me hand.

"I'm so sorry Alli." he said, gently.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't want to cause this much commotion for you." I responded, disappointed.

"It's not your fault, I knew this would happen."

"Let's just try and enjoy this dinner, because we're here, together, and nothing else matters."

We ordered our food, and we waited patiently. As we were waiting we talked about our past, what it was like as a kid for both of us, and all the hard stuff we went through. After being a fan of his for a long time, I never thought I didn't know so much about him, and his personal years.

During the middle of our conversation, he gets a phone call.

"Excuse me, Alli, I'm sorry." he said. I just smiled and nodded for him to proceed. He was gone for approximately 5 minutes. He came back, with anger on his face, and maybe a little bit of sadness.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He just looked at me. No answer, no response, whatsoever.

"Justin, are you okay?"

He just said, "I'm sorry", got up, and left.

He left me here, by myself. Dinner for two turned into dinner for one. The waitress came by with the food, and I just gave her $50 and told her I wouldn't be staying to eat. She seems frustrated, but I wasn't going to continue to sit here and look like an idiot.

I tried to call Justin, no answer. I tried to text Justin, again, no answer. I was highly upset, so I called a taxi for a ride home. I took off my dress and shoes, threw on some sweats, and sat on the couch, watching television, and gently sobbing.

I feel a vibration, and I look down and it's Justin. I ignore his call.

Later that night, I get 100 calls and 100 texts from him. The texts were telling me how sorry he was, and how he never meant to leave me like that, and he didn't want to hurt me, blah, blah, blah. Of course I ignored every one of them. I didn't want to, but I trusted him, with everything, and it just felt like someone punched me and left me out in the cold, with no oxygen.

The whole night goes by, barely got any sort of sleep. I slept for a total of 3 hours, maybe? I don't know. I looked over at my phone and there were 30 missed calls from him, and 47 unread meassages. I finally got the urge to call him back, and find out what's up.

"Allison." he said, sighing loudly.

"How could you do that?" I asked. "All I wanted was to have a nice night with you and you got up and left me, out of nowhere? Why?" I said with an angry tone, but I was starting to tear up.

"Last night, it was Selena. The paps went on the internet and posted pictures of us together. She didn't like it, and she was jealous. She called to beg for me back. When I refused over the phone, she asked me to go see her in person. So I agreed." he stated.

"So you left me? For your ex-girlfriend?" I stuttered.

"I just went to talk to her, not a big deal. Not much happened."

"'Not much' what does that mean?" I asked.

"She kissed me, and a part of me, just, wanted to kiss her too." he said.

I hung up the phone. I can't believe he did that to me. He basically asked me out, and then cheated on me. Cheated.