Chapter 2

Me and Jess were very indecisive about what we were going to wear tomorrow night at Justin Bieber's concert. I can't believe it. Tomorrow is my special day. My birthday and meeting my idol all at once. It's my dream.

I searched through my closet and I found this beautiful black, lacy dress, with the sides cut out, making it look a little provakotive, but not to much to where I looked like a Kardashian now. I had to go to the mall to find Jessica something. She never really had much growing up.

We went in my favorite store. "Rue 21". We were looking for almost an hour before finding the perfect dress.

"Allison! I found the one! Come look!" she shouted across the store.

"That's so beautiful!" I shouted with excitement.

She has this perfect blue, sparkly, short cut dress, showing cleavage. I honestly think I'm jealous of her right now. We bought the dress and went back home. 

She was staying with me tonight so we could talk about tomorrow, and so we didn't have to make two trips out. 

~~~~

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

It's morning already? Dang. It must have been a long night. 

I got up out of bed and shook Jessica really hard to wake her up. "Today's the day Jess!" I screamed, jumping up and down. I was beyond excited and I definitely couldn't wait. This was going to be the best day of my life.

My parents bring up this cake that states, "Happy 18th Birthday Allison! Hope you enjoy Bieber tonight!" with 18 candles surrounding it. It was adorable. 

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Alli, Happy Birthday to you" they all sang joyfully. To be honest, I don't even care that it's my birthday, I get to see Justin Bieber in concert, and backstage. What's a better birthday gift than that?