Chapter one

Jades pov

I get home and go inside. I just got off that time of the month so the guys are going to have all day and all night from now on. They go one at a time. So the others do my homework. That's how it's always been. And if they don't do well Daddy beats them. It's just how it goes. I put my book bag down at the door and take off my hoodie. All the guys know I cut. I mean they see my whole body every night. That's how it's supposed to be. I wish I wasn't so ugly. And fat. They would have a lot more fun if id wasn't. Like the boys that own the girls at my school. They are lucky. My daddy comes over to me.

"Hey sweetie" he says.

"Hey daddy, who is going first?" I ask looking up at him. He is a lot taller then me.

"Jimmy" he says. Jimmy comes over. I kiss daddy's cheek.

"Ok... The boys have a lot of homework." I say before Jimmy picks me up and makes me wrap my legs around his waist. He then starts walking upstairs to his room. He lays me on the bed and starts making out with me. Soon he is having fun with me. Every boy has fun then it's daddy's turn. I put my clothes on then go to daddy's room and knock on the door. He answers his door. He smirks when he sees me.

"Hi daddy!" I say smiling. I love making daddy happy. I mean he loves me. He did raise me after all!

"Hey sweet" he says. He let's me come in. He closes his door. He has me sit on the bed. Daddy goes slow. Very slow. He always has, I asked him why at one point. He said he likes to enjoy his fun, unlike the boys who go fast. Daddy slowly takes my shirt off me. After that he kisses me. We start making out. He slowly undresses me and him self. When he is done he let's his hands roam my body. Soon he is having fun. He goes a little harder the usual. It hurts badly but not to badly. I just let him go hard. I won't say anything unless it's to hard. He would get mad. Really mad. He moans a few times. After a long long time he stops. He lays down beside me and wraps his arms around me. He grabs his shirt and gives it to me. I put it on then he rewraps his arms around me and falls asleep. I fall asleep curled up in a ball.

I wake up the next morning. It's time for the morning sessions with the boys. Everything that they did last night happened this morning then I get to go take a shower. This morning they decided they were all in a judgy mood so they told me about all my flaws. It kind of sucked. I sigh as I go into the bathroom. I fold my clothes in a pile on the counter then start the shower. I strip down. I look in the mirror and acknowledge all my flaws. There's a lot. I sigh and grad my knife from the medicine cabinet then get in the shower. I cut large and deep gashes all over my body. I stop when I get light headed. I finish my shower them get out and wrap my body then get dressed and do my hair and make up. I just brush through my long blonde hair. It goes to about my rib cage. I then do a dark smokey type eye with a lot of mascara and liquid eye liner and a dark red lip. I put on shoes and go down stairs. I get something to eat. I start eating then the boys come down stairs.

"Don't eat to much your on the fat side as it is!" One says. I look down. They are right. I throw away my food. I only had two bites. I then hug myself as I go to the door and grab my bag. I put my hoodie on then throw my bag over my shoulder. I leave the house and start walking to school. I get to school and go inside. I run into someone and fall down on my butt.

"I am sorry about that" a boys voice says. His voice is husky and sexy. Very manly. I stand up and brush myself off.

"I am so so so sorry!" I say. I am such an idiot! I ran into a man!

"Hey it's ok. It was my fault!"

"No no I am so sorry.... It was all my fault." I say looking down. Daddy would be so disappointed!

"Well it's ok don't worry. You ok? I mean you did fall"

"I am fine don't worry about me, are you ok sir?" I ask looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I am fine" he looks back at me. I nod. Good he's ok.

"We should get to class" he says. I nod.

"I am really sorry... Again sir...." I say looking down ashamed. 

"Really... Its ok. It was my fault." he says nodding.

i nod slowly. He is really nice.... A lot nicer then daddy and the boys....