"Okay, so we arrived. My classroom is the 3-B from the west building...take care of yourself." Ryan was apprehensive, only now he perceived that his little sister had a little amnesia yet and she had to go alone in the strange classroom where most of the people didn't like her. "If anything happens, you will go right away to me."

"Thank you brother, I will. You too, take care." Rosy said with her little smile that Ryan began to love. She came a little closer to him and demanded him to bent down to her. Ryan knew what she wanted to do, it strangely became her habit to kiss their foreheads or their cheeks. He didn't hesitate to let her kiss his cheek, his little sister was very cute with him now, distant yet, but, with time, he began to always want to protect her and receive all her attention.

They were unaware of the curious and perplexed eyes that looked at the cute scene. Some guys and girls even blushed wanting to exchange places with one of the siblings.

Rosy entered her classroom and everyone looked at her. She didn't mind the stares and choose an empty seat in the corner of the room where the wall had a big window. She sat there and began to hack the school's internet through her phone as if nothing important was happening.

After a while, all the students took their respective places and the class started. Well, at least it had begun until the door opened again revealing a handsome boy with bright red hair, he had piercings in his ear and transmitted a badass vibe with his half slitted black eyes. The teacher didn't even say anything as if she was afraid of the boy. And if you paid attention, you could see that almost everyone was afraid of him too.

He walked to the corner of the room, but stopped when he saw that somebody already took his place, a black haired girl. He came up to her and Rosy finally perceived his presence. She had to look up because the red boy was really tall.

"That's...my place." He said normally, but to everyone else, it was like a threat to her life.

"The tables are marked?" Rosy asked serious, she didn't know if everyone already had a place, so she was really curious about it.

"No, but..." the tall guy began to say, but Rosy fearlessly interrupted him.

"So this isn't your place, I took it first." She explained calmly without a care in the world.

The boy didn't say anything, he only took his backpack and sat in the vague table in front of Rosy. This action made everyone apprehensive, the frail and spoiled Rosemary seemed changed, but she couldn't afford to mess with Will, the red bad boy. And now, maybe he was planning to beat her up, how could they not be worried?

The class went on with a strange atmosphere and finally the break arrived. The two people who caused that atmosphere was sleeping, Will, or eating, Rosy, unaware of their surroundings.

Rosy on the other hand was with a slight frown, she was clearly looking at his red hair, but nobody could decipher her thoughts. Suddenly Will woke up and feeling the stare behind him, he looked at Rosy with his drowsy eyes.

"What?" He asked the girl who seemed to be in a deep thought.

She stopped eating her fruits and asked him the question which was in her head, "your hair color is natural or not?".

"......" whoever heard her question would spill blood if they could. All that staring was for that?! To ask about his hair? What about the fight they would probably have? She isn't afraid of him?...Well, who could blame them for thinking like that? Rosy was the only one that wasn't accustomed with the colorful heads and eyes from everyone, it was bizarre to her.