"Thank you brother." Rosy didn't care about it, actually, she find him a little funny blushing and nervous like that, so a little smile left her lips, he isn't a bad brother. "After I finish the game I will let you play."

".......thank you...Rosy." Ryan was taken off guard by her little smile and words, he thought she would make a scene after he cleaned her mouth and said she was making a mess. So like a confused shy puppy, he went silent to Rosy's pleasure.

They picked their mom who didn't understand why they were together and went back home, all the way Ryan said almost nothing.

"Dear, you have school next week. Are you feeling well enough to go there?" Carol asked when they parked in the garage, they had a chauffeur but she liked to drive sometimes.

"...yes mom, I will go." Rosy didn't like schools, she preferred to be stuck in her room all day with her computer. But she knew that her body now only had 16 years old, the school already began and she had to go, sooner or later.

"Oh wonderful, and Ryan, you will help her too if she needs anything."

"...okay mom." Carol didn't perceive or simply didn't care that her children were really quiet, they weren't bickering at each other, so anything is fine~

♠️

"Hey brat! Are you ready? We have to take breakfast." Ryan knocked on Rosy's door impatient.

The door opened revealing a beautiful girl with a cute uniform. "Ahm...brother how do I tie this ribbon?" Rosy was late because she was in a battle trying to wear her uniform, she already didn't like the skirt and it even had a strange ribbon.

"Hurgh, you are so troublesome..." Ryan complained, but tied swiftly her ribbon. "Now let's go or we will be late." He took her hand unconsciously and dragged her with him, luckily she had picked her backpack already.

They ate fast and went to the car where the chauffeur was on standby. In the car, Ryan told her a little about the school and where her class was. Rosy already knew all about it, she didn't finish it but played a little the otome game. She knew that her class had all the 'love interests', except her brother, and the heroine.

There were five 'love interests' in total. Ryan Moonlight, older than everyone and brother of the villainess, he was the heir of the grand communication company Moonlight. The others...Rosy didn't really remember them and couldn't care less.

It only passed a month since the beginning of school. The past Rosy soon was known as the spoiled queen by the students and nobody messed with her. However, Rosemary didn't do anything to aggressively bully the heroine. She badmouthed, laughed and glared at her, but all far from the heroine, she never confronted her. The villainess was spoiled and criticized everyone, but she was not a bad girl.

When they arrived at the school gates together, every student looked confused at them. Firstly, because the Moonlight siblings didn't have a good relationship and always arrived separated, but now they were together and talking normally. Secondly, because of Rosy's new appearance, she was more...beautiful and her indifference to everyone attracted them.

Ryan brought her all the way to the classroom, so she wouldn't get lost. All the girls sighted seeing the handsome lazy Ryan, his uniform wasn't neat and his hair was messy, capturing even more the young maiden hearts. In contrast, Rosy was like a doll with the expressionless beautiful face and neat appearance, she talked calmly and like the outside world didn't matter.