Introduction

Somewhere in the world there is a small town hidden from the rest of the world.

The town's name is Hope Valley.

Hope Valley was started about three months ago by the government and military.

The main reason was to do an experiment to see if giving a former criminal a fair chance that they can change for the better.

By starting Hope Valley they made sure the military could use the mountains as a base for training and reintegration of the soldiers after they were gone for an extended time away from civilization. It just so happens to help the government with a place 'help' the criminals looking for a new start.

The biggest problem for the founders so far was that the military can't do everything thing. This is where the story of our two heroes start.

Bellatrix Hale is a twenty one year old hard working detective. She is stubborn and yet gentle at the same time.

Hale have jet black hair going down to her lower back. She always wear it in a ponytail. Her sea blue eyes is like the sea it self. When she is mad you can see the storm brewing in them.

James Williams is a twenty year old military brat. He is a hard working, headstrong detective with a soft spot for children. He is clam and almost never lose his temper.

Williams have mud brown hair that is always styled and neat. He's eyes are grassy green that's as calm as when the wind is blowing the grass around.

The two detective get along swimmingly with the exception of the on going fight about Hale's choice in transport.