Grayson x OC: Cyan Part 1

(I've decided to take OC requests. I think this'll be a lot of fun to do. In the comments, put the name of your oc, their personality and send me a picture. If you want, add a specific kink if you can think of one~)

(Cyan belongs to @Cyan-The-Hybrid)

Grayson's POV

I hated the woods at night. Why did I stay out hunting for so long?

The woods were still and dark as I walked cautiously, leaves and twigs crunching under my feet. Even though I had a lantern, I couldn't see sh*t in front of me. My base was too far away for me to get there tonight and who knows what lurks in these woods at night. I would have to find a place to stay till morning.

"At least it can't get any worse." I mumbled to myself.

I spoke too soon as I heard thunder rolling in the distance. I needed to find shelter. FAST. As luck would have it, in front of me stood an abandoned house. It looked sturdy enough to protect me from the storm. I opened the door and stepped inside. I only walked a few feet before the floorboards creaked and suddenly broke beneath my feet.

"OW! DAMMIT!" I yelped as I landed flat on my ass. I looked up to where I had fallen.

"The floor must've been weak..." I thought to myself as I stood up and dusted myself off.

I was in a dark hallway. The walls and floor were made of...metal? There was dim lighting at the end of the hall. I walked down the hall and ended up in a big room with a bunch of scientific computers and large containment tubes that were filled with green liquid. I went over to one of the computers and turned it on. As luck would have it, it booted up like it was brand new. However, a password was required.

I looked around the room and found a piece of paper with a list of passwords.

"One of these has to work." I said to myself.

I was about to put in the first one when one of the passwords caught my eye. It was different from the others.

I decided to try it and typed it into the computer: WHITE_EYES.

It accepted the password and opened up a computer log of sorts. I began to read it out of curiosity.

LOG DATE: 5/12/3492

Operations are going smoothly for Project CYANIDE. The DNA gathered from the vessel has combined with the Ender DNA successfully. The embryo has started to form and shows positive signs of stability. The Master is pleased with how well the subject has progressed. Hopefully things continue running smoothly.

LOG DATE: 5/27/3492

The subject shows signs of movement and has developed into a fetus. The scanners show that the new hybrid will be a male. Project CYANIDE will be the perfect match to take down the Mage and his friends. The Master seeks revenge on them after he was defeated and torn away from the vessel.

The vessel? They must've been referring to Armen. That means the "Master" must be Herobrine. I continued reading.

LOG DATE: 6/18/3492

CYANIDE is growing at an exceptional rate.  Already it has grown to into a young newborn. Its eyes opened for the first time today. One eye is a bright teal while the other is a purple endereye. We will begin experimenting with the hybrid child immediately.

LOG DATE: 7/23/3495

Project CYANIDE has become overly submissive. The Master says it is too weak. He also says it cannot grasp a hold of its powers as a hybrid. He has deemed Project CYANIDE a failure and is to be terminated.

LOG DATE: 7/24/3495

I couldn't bring myself to terminate Project CYANIDE. It was crying when I told it it's fate. I had to go against the word of the Master. I put Project CYANIDE into a containment tube and put it into a cryogenic sleep. I told it that the Master will release it one day. Not my Master, but a new Master. One that will cherish it.

"Cyan" is too gentle for this world.

END OF LOG

I shut off the computer. I looked around to the tubes of fluorescent green liquid. Most were empty, but one was covered up by a sheet. I went over to it and pulled off the sheet.

Inside was a young boy: Project CYANIDE.

It looked like a fusion of Armen and the Enderman, Cobalt. Instead of an Enderman ear, his ear was fluffy and long, and I saw he had a wolf tail. Patches of black Ender skin were mixed with his human skin all over his body...that was naked. (lul)

There was a panel at the base of the tube. There was a release switch on the left, and I decided to press it. An alarm sounded as the liquid was drained and the tube opened. The boy fell limply into my arms. He looked peaceful, like an angel.

His eyes opened slowly. The messages weren't kidding; his eyes were beautiful. 

"Are you my new master?" he asked with a quiet voice.