Armen X Drake

Drake woke up groggily, drenched in sweat. His body felt feverish and the room seemed to be warmer than usual.

"Oh no, not again." he groaned.

Waking up like this only meant one thing: mating season.

It was around the beginning of Spring that Enderpeople would go into heat, searching for mates and become very aroused until their sexual desires were sated. Since Drake was half Enderman, he would go into heat too.

He tried to take his pajamas off and relieve the intense heat until he was just in his boxers. He blushed a bright red as he noticed a rather large tent formed in his boxers.

"I can't let the gang know that I'm in heat, but I can't go into view like this." he said worriedly.

He flopped back down on the bed and groaned. The heat in his boxers was beginning to get hotter and soon would become unbearable. He was going to have to find a mate and quick...before his horny monster side took over.

He heard the door to his room creak open and he quickly hid his body with his bed sheets. Armen came into the room, a worried look on his delicate face.

"Drake, are you okay? You didn't come down to eat, and your face is really red." Armen asked.

"Y-yeah bro. I'm fine." Drake looked away, his erection getting worse and hoped Armen would leave.

He didn't though, and came closer to Drake. "Dude, you are so not fooling anyone."

Armen got on the bed and felt Drake's forehead. Drake was forced to look at him. Suddenly, his vision was tinted purple and he was no longer in control of his body.

"You're really warm, Drake. Maybe you should-" he was cut off as Drake pinned him to the bed.

"D-Drake?! What are you doing?!" Armen was confused until he saw Drake's eyes.

Drake's eyes were half-lidded and his purple eye was glowing. His breathing was heavy and uneven, his body glistening with sweat, and a large tent in his boxers.

Armen realized Drake was going through heat and had no control over his actions. His Enderman side had taken over.

"I'm sorry Armen, but I can't control myself...you just look so sexy..." Drake growled possessively. 

Armen swallowed nervously. He never witnessed Drake in heat, but it looks like he was going to experience it first-hand.

Drake wasted no time leaning down to kiss Armen, his tongue exploring his mouth. Armen kissed back, afraid of what might happen if he didn't since Drake wasn't in control. Drake literally ripped Armen's shirt to pieces and his hands roamed the pale boy's chest, pinching his nipples.

"Ngh..ahh.." Armen moaned, breaking the kiss. He wasn't used to being touched like this.

Drake began licking Armen's neck, leaving little bruises here and there. Armen began to feel his own erection growing due to the treatment he was receiving. Drake noticed and began to grind his hips against Armen's, creating delicious friction.

"Ahh! D-Drake! Nyah.." Armen felt his cock throb in his pants, begging for attention.

Drake snaked his hand down Armen's pants and boxers, feeling his erect member and stroked him slowly.

"You're mine now, Armen...say it. Say that you're mine." Drake commanded in a deep, sultry voice.

"I-I'm yours D-Drake...ahh.." Armen chanted, his mind foggy with pleasure.

Drake smirked and tore off the rest of his and Armen's clothes, leaving them both naked. Armen looked down between Drake's legs, his eyes wide as he gazed upon his girth. A deep blush grew on his face as he became nervous.

Drake noticed this and put a hand on his cheek soothingly. "Don't worry baby. Your alpha will take good care of you~"

Drake reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lubricant and smeared some on his fingers. He rubbed his index finger around Armen's hole to help him relax and then pushed it in.

"Agh! Drake it hurts!" Armen groaned in pain.

Drake stroked his member to help him get used to the strange new feeling. Armen began to relax as he moved his finger in and out of him. Drake added another and scissored his fingers, stretching him open to make things less painful.

He pulled out his fingers and Armen whimpered softly, missing the feeling but realizing what was coming next. Drake rubbed his dick with the lube and placed himself at Armen's entrance.

"Drake...p-please be gentle..."

Drake nodded, even in horny monster mode he knew this was Armen's first time and needed to be slow until his mate was used to it. He pushed into Armen slowly and gently, holding him close as he bottomed out inside of him. There was only slight pain for Armen since he was prepped well, but it was still an unpleasant feeling. Tears of pain and slight pleasure rolled down Armen's face. He took deep breaths as Drake stayed still, waiting for him to adjust to his size. After a few moments, Armen nodded to Drake as confirmation to start moving.

Drake smirked and pulled out to the tip before quickly pushing back in. 

"AAAH!" Armen placed a hand over his mouth as Drake hit a deep spot inside of him.

"Oh god! Drake, aah! Please!" Armen moaned out, trying to keep his voice down but failing miserably. 

"Nghh..Armen...fuck..." Drake thrusted his member in and out of Armen, changing between harsh, punishing thrusts and slow, gentle thrusts. He suddenly pulled out of his mate, flipped him onto his hands and knees, and pushed back in. He kept thrusting, trying to find the one spot inside of Armen...

"AAH FUCK!" Armen screamed out in pleasure as Drake hit his prostate dead on. He kept pounding that spot, giving unrelenting pleasure to his mate. It wasn't long before he felt close to his finish, so he grabbed a hold of Armen's dick and jerked him at the pace he was thrusting.

"Aahh! D-Drake! M'gonna cum!" Armen moaned out, feeling his member about to erupt its load.

"Me too...ngh...ahh..FUUCK!" Drake grunted loudly as he released himself inside of Armen while simultaneously released himself all over Drake's sheets. 

Armen collapsed on the bed, with Drake still inside of him and spooning his naked body. Drake's eye stopped glowing, and he regained his senses. He looked down and saw what he had done and realized they were knotted together.

"Oh crap!! Armen, what did I just do to you?! I'm so sorry, I wasn't in contr-" He was cut off by Armen snuggling closer to him and wrapped Drake's arms around him.

"Drake, it's okay. I didn't mind it. You were in heat, that's all." Armen turned his head and smiled warmly at his brother. "In fact, maybe we can do it again sometime."

Drake blushed. He smiled and buried his head in Armen's shoulder. Together they snuggled, waiting to seperate. 

They silently promised to have fun again, not telling anyone of their awkward heat session.

Over 1156 words. Sorry it took me so long. Y'know school finals and graduation planning. Vote in the comments which couple you'd like to see next!