The First Encounter (kinda short)

(Y/N) hated walking home. For the past couple months he's been hearing this...chilling laughter. It was creepy however he wasn't fearful of it. It just set him on edge.

As he was walking down the street close to his home he heard the laughter again. However this time a red balloon floated by him. What caught his attention however was the note attached to it.

'Georgie was hErE'

(Y/N) snapped. He was heated. He was ENRAGED. Whoever did this was going to pay. How did they know anyway ? Where were they ? Where are they hiding ?

"COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!!"

Then a thought entered his mind.

What if this is the ANIMAL that killed Georgie ?

That thought alone caused his self control to demolish entirely.

"SHOW YOURSELF ANIMAL!!"

Suddenly, the laughter stopped. As if it were offended or....scared ? (Y/N) kept looking around. Trying to find the source of the laughter. As he turned around however his face bumped into a chest. As he looked up he saw a truly revolting sight.

It was a clown. He had firey hair with chalk white skin. His eyes black eyes. He lost his smile and his jaw hung low. Slobber dripping from his lips with an almost dead look in his eyes. 

At first (Y/N) was set on edge. Then, however his fear evaporated quickly. He was positive this was the...thing that killed Georgie. He knows from the look in It's eyes he wasn't human. Suddenly the clown started to growl at him and his eyes blazed yellow.

"Y-You have no FEAR?!?," IT shakily screamed.

"Tch..am i supposed too ?," (Y/N) said. The clown growled in frustration before slowly smiling.

"You may not have one...but GEORGIE sure did," he started laughing psychotically. That's when (Y/N) got angry. He stared up at It and gave it a death stare that had the clown reel back a minute.

"I'm only gonna say this ONCE. Come near me again and even breath Georgie's name...i WILL kill you. Even if i find out your killing other kids...so help you god you don't wanna find that out."

"...Pennywise," the clown huskily said.

"W-what ?."

"That's my name...Pennywise the dancing clown. I have a feeling me and you will see each other VERY soon."

With that, Pennywise started to vanish in front of (Y/N) eyes. However (Y/N) knew he would be a fool to think THAT wasn't real. (Y/N) knew he couldn't do anything to him since he was at a clear disadvantage.

Next time though, He's going to kill that fucking clown.

'Once i see that clown, i'm going to beat the shit out of him. No disadvantages next time, i'm gonna be ready.'

With that (Y/N) continued walking home. However he failed to notice the pair of yellow eyes stalking him as he went by.