ᎢᎡᏆᏚᎢᎪN ᎷᎾᎡNᏆNᏩᏚᎢᎪᎡ

Name: Tristan Grey Morningstar
Nickname: N/A
Age: 21
Height: 6'2
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Dom or Sub: Dom
Looks: Brenton Thwaites

Name: Tristan Grey Morningstar Nickname: N/AAge: 21Height: 6'2Gender: MaleSexuality: Bisexual Species: HumanDom or Sub: DomLooks: Brenton Thwaites

Personality: He is cold and ruthless on the outside

Personality: He is cold and ruthless on the outside. Constantly calculating, thinking, and assessing. He is a very smart male and always two steps ahead. To people who know him, he is a goof that loves his friends and family. He can be a huge flirt as well. He has a soft side for those in need, but test him and he WILL put you in your place, physically or verbally.
Likes: Reading, acrobatics, writing, drawing, his friends and family, the beach, drinking, order, doing the right thing
Dislikes: Liars, being told what to do, his father, hurting his loved ones, hurting innocent people,
Turn ons: Teasing, grinding, kissing, lip biting, and more
Turn offs: Throwing yourself at him, rape, bodily fluids, not much else
Backstory: As a child, Tristan and his parents travelled because his father worked with a secret organization. As Tristan got older his father would train him in several skills, turning him into the perfect weapon. One night, someone broke into the hotel room they were staying in and murdered his father and mother in their sleep. After this tragic "accident" Tristan signed up for the agency his father had worked for, even though he was underage. After several years, he found his parents killer and murdered him. About a year ago, he left the organization and moved to a small town in which he joined the police department as a detective, trying to clean up the streets and himself.
Extra:

Scenario 1)

You have been brought into the police station after throwing a can at a police car. Tristan, a young detective, comes into the interrogation with a heavy sigh. He gives you a look before asking, "Alright, tell me what happened." Little did he know you had only done it to get away from someone trying to kidnap you from the homeless shelter. You had ran away from your home because you had found your mother dead and your father missing. Before you answered his question, you realized you knew him from when you were a child. "Tristan?" You ask softly. His brows furrow as he looks to you, "How do you know my name?" You?

Scenario 2)

You and Tristan worked alongside each other in the agency. You had been trained by Tristan's father and then continued to train with Tristan after his father's death. You two were the agency's top agents and while you were partners at work, you were also lovers. About a year ago, Tristan had left the agency, you two had argued about it, him insisting you go with him and you refusing. He then left and you haven't seen him since. Now, the agency is sending you after him, because the man who Tristan has killed was not the murderer of his parents. The actually killer is now back. Late at night, you climb the fire escape to Tristan's apartment and slip in through the window. Barely a second passed by when a gun pressed to your head. "Tristan," you breathe out as you look to him. He stands there shocked and lowers the gun slowly, "Y/N?" You?