ᏞᎾᏩᎪN ᎻᎪᏞᎬ

Name: Logan Ryder Hale
Nickname: N/A
Age: looks 17 is 17,000
Height: 6'3
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Demon
Dom or Sub: Dom
Looks: Arthur Sales

Name: Logan Ryder HaleNickname: N/AAge: looks 17 is 17,000Height: 6'3Gender: MaleSexuality: Pansexual Species: DemonDom or Sub: DomLooks: Arthur Sales

Personality: Very flirtatious and sexual. Carefree, but also could care less about anyone, except for those he really cares about. He's stubborn and can be a complete ass. If you are close to him, he is VERY protective and sweet. Very mischievous. Sometimes cold hearted.
Likes: Reading, Writing, loved ones, modeling, swimming, rock climbing
Dislikes: Dealing with small problems, bratty people, others hurting his loved ones, being told what to do.
Turn ons: Dominating, rough sex, teasing, grinding, others being submissive to him, public sex
Turn offs: Nothing really
Backstory: Logan was a commanding officer of the Devil's army. He's been born and raised in harsh conditions that forced him to be cold and vicious. He was given a mission to go to earth and do some scouting. He later found out his mission was a fake and it was a rival officer trying to get rid of him. Logan hasn't been able to go back since.

Scenario 1)
Logan and you go to the same high school. Lately you've been dealing with a lot of bullying at school and abuse at home. After school, Logan approaches you with his usual grin, "Hello there, I hear you've been having some issues with bullies. How about a deal?" You...?

Scenario 2)
Your parents have decided that for the summer you need to spend some time away. They call up the local mansions and find Logan. They ask him if he can take you in for the summer and he agrees. First day of summer his driver picks you up from your home and drives you to his mansion. You enter and find Logan leaning against the railing of the large staircase with a grin spread across his face. You...?

Scenario 3)
Make one