He gasped exactly like she had minutes before and started grinning. He was speechless, so he stood there holding the letter and stared at Estelle with a stupid happy grin on his face.

The first half of the letter had said,

"Dear Mr and Ms. Beauregard,

I am pleased to invite the both you to join me and the other returning professors at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry to become a part of the new staff this year as the new Astronomy Professors."

The rest of the letter went on to talk about how the position was open and that she, Minerva McGonagall, thought the two were the perfect fit for the job. It also went on to list what they needed and other formalities.

The two were going to be teaching at the famous Hogwarts as the new astronomy professors!

The reason McGonagall chose Estelle and Elio Beauregard as the new astronomy professors was because of the work the two had been doing for about ten years since they graduated from Ilvermorny in America where they were from. Their first five years after graduating was spent travelling and learning about stars and planets from other countries then the other five years they spent studying the stars and planets themselves at home with each other for colleagues and partners.

The two were from America and once they graduated, they studied and learned many things about the stars and the world of astronomy. They were the top researchers. Plus, the two were siblings. Twins in fact, and did all their research together since the beginning.

It was decided that the two would switch every second day to teach the students and both would reside at Hogwarts together, sharing the responsibilities of teaching Astronomy at Hogwarts.

It was currently July now so the two siblings had about a month to gather everything and make their way to London. They decided together that they would purchase a house so they would be able to go there while on breaks instead of coming all the way to America. It would be easy to come to America due to their magic but living in England seemed interesting and they wanted to try new surroundings.

So after a month of preparing, and purchasing a small little house in the countryside and other materials for their shared class, the two were finally at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. It seemed that the month past in a flash and the two were already walking into Hogwarts for the first time.

They were already sitting at the high table in the Great Hall and were nervously talking together before they knew it. Everything happened so fast. Estelle couldn't help looking around, impressed and memorized by Hogwarts. When she had first walked in, she had gaped at the ceiling of the Great Hall. It was showing the night sky, stars and candles making it bright and absolutely breathtaking; she was impressed with the enchantment. She stared at it the whole way to the table, nearly knocking over Elio when she had ran into him. It was so different from Ilvermorny and she was extremely nervous and excited to be here. She couldn't wait for her new life of teaching and being here at Hogwarts.

She also looked around at students faces when she had finally managed to sit down at her spot, smiling at how many of them would be her future students who she would teaching the amazing ways of stars and planets. She noticed many of the faces were the same as hers, awestruck and horribly nervous but she also noticed many seemed indifferent, showing that they had been here many times before so it wasn't a new thing. She looked at the school robes, also fascinated with the different colours for each different house. At Ilvermorny, they all had pretty much the same robes which were blue and cranberry. Though they were allowed accessories, which Estelle was thankful for. She had a unique sense of fashion since she was small so the restriction of uniforms was difficult but since she graduated she sported different styles between No-Maj clothing and wizard clothes.