TODODEKU|Villain A.U|Ep:5|Camp

Toya

Tomorrow is the day we capture Katsuki Bakugou. We all go to sleep, but...when I went to the kitchen ,to grab something to drink, I saw shouto and deku talking. Have they gotten that close? I shouldn't interrupt them. BAM! SHIT! "Huh?! Who's there..?" I heard deku say. "It's me, sorry to interrupt I just needed a drink of water" I assured him. "Oh ok. Anyways todoroki...Ima go to sleep, night..." said deku. Deku left but before shoto could I stopped him. "Hey shoto?" I asked. "Yeah?" He responded. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "yeah sure!" He said. "Did you ever know why I left home in the first place?" I asked. "No, not really...I just remember you came and talked to me if I ever wanted to go with to contact you, if things got worse, but while you were leaving I heard you say I knew you wouldn't accept the real me..."he said. "Well, the thing is...um...you se-"I said until. "He's gay" I heard someone say...I looked up and there he was...the love of my life, "Shigaraki..." I said. "You're what?!?" He seemed surprised.

Shoto

Oh my gosh. I mean he never liked girls, he usually talked about his friends and all but I didn't know he was gay?! "Anyways we're gonna head to our room ok?" Said Toya. "Wait...how do you know if you're gay?" I asked. "It just happens, sometimes shoto, gender doesn't even matter, that's just how love works, you just love someone so much...it doesn't matter who they are, or what they are, you know?" He responded. I couldn't sleep, it was one o'clock in the morning, the good thing is we won't strike until night, but I need rest, I thought about my mom that usually let me sleep.(This next part is his dream) "Shoto, my young boy..." I heard her sweet voice say. "Shoto, i love you..." she said. "I love you too mom, I miss you." I said. Tears running through my face as she held me in her arms. Then I woke up. IT WAS 4 O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON. HOLY SHI-. "Shoto..." I heard deku say as he knocked on my door. "Yeah..?" I responded. "Shigaraki wants us to rehearse the plan before we go. C'mon let's go." He informed me. " Oh ok I'll be there in a sec." I told him. " Alright I'll be waiting down there." He said. "Ok."

Izuku

It's strange I was at his door for five minutes, was he asleep? Did he not hear me? Anyways I went down to inform shigaraki shoto would be down in a few. Three minutes later he was here. "Alright, Dabi your going after Katsuki, twice you'll make another of dabi and make him fight Shota Aizawa, Muscular you're going to keep an eye out making sure everything goes as planned. Toga you make sure to get blood from three other students. The rest of you just distract the teachers and students. Me and kurogiri will stay here, they didn't notice anyone but me and him whenever we went to USJ. You guys leave at Nine. Now go do whatever until then." instructed shigaraki

Shoto

It's been four and a half hours. All I've been doing is talking to deku, we leave in half an hour. "Shoto?" He said. !!!. "Huh?! Did you jus-" I was cut off by him. "I'M SO SORRY. I- IT JUST SLIPPED I'M SO SO SORRY!!!!" he apologized. He was blushing...it didn't really mattered to me that he said my first name, it was just supricing and out to the blue, it caught me of guard. "Deku, it's ok, I was just surprised."I told him. Then and there I remembered something I've had in my mind for a while now. "Hey deku?" "Y-yeah?" He said. "I've had this in the back of my head for a while now, what is your real name? When we met you said it was deku ,but you said that's what bakugou called you to make fun of you, not to mention, you looked uneasy when we first met." I said. It's true I have been wondering about it for a few months now, but why would he keep it a secret? "I don't really know why I didn't te-" he was interrupted by Toya. "Guys we better leave now so we aren't late." "Oh alright, let's go sho- I mean todoroki!" said deku.

Izuku

I don't really have a reason why I didn't tell todoroki my real name. Oh well we might as well leave now before we are late. We arrive to the main bar and kurogiri has the portal already opened. We went through and ,soon enough, we were in the forest where the U.A students where located. Twice made another of dabi and that dabi went on where the classroom was located at, but the real dabi went to the woods searching for Kacchan. Me and Todoroki went with Toga. We found Tsuyu Asui from class 1-A she was with another acquaintance, Ochaco Urararka. Soon enough Toga had successfully gotten blood from both of them, we went further into the woods, the pro hero's already knew we were there, me and todoroki split from Toga. As me and todoroki ran through the woods, all of a sudden shoto stopped. "Shoto why d-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "Hold on.......MOVE"

Alright I want to do a Q/A so send your questions to me