TODODEKU|Villain A.U|Ep:3 |My past

Toya P.O.V

Has it really gotten that bad? I mean shoto's social skills, they really are gone aren't they? We have been here for at least a day and he really hasn't talked to anyone. "Hey todoroki, come here. We need to talk." I told him. "huh? Oh ok.." he responded. We went into his room. "You need to meet people here." I told him. "Sorry my social skills have really gone downhill..." he responded. "How about you try talking to the new guy, well the other new guy?" I said to him. "Oh you mean deku? Ok I'll give it a go..." we went back to the little bar. It seems like deku had a notebook.

Shoto P.O.V

"H-hey..." I nervously said. "Oh hi todoroki!" Deku responded. He looked so cheery. "You look happy" I said very shy. "Well I just got my quirk...you see I was quirkless and well I told shigaraki about it and he told me about someone who could help me, apparently it's similar to all might's..." he responded. He was rambling...which I found somewhat adorable ... "And what's that?" I asked. "Its a notebook, to help me control it...you see the person with the power made notes because he knew he would give that power to someone else and so I've been looking over it...and i believe i know how to use it...but i can't use it at 100% because my bones will break...meaning I can only use it at seven percent...Oh I'm rambling...S-Sorry." he said shyly. "No it's ok...This is very interesting." i responded. "todoroki...?" He said. "yeah?"I responded.

Izuku P.O.V

The name todoroki sounded familiar. I thought about it all night long, until I realized. "Is your father the pro hero, Endeavor?" I asked. "y-yeah... but I hardly ever saw him as a father..." he responded. "oh, if you don't mind me asking, why was he hardly a father to you?" I asked. "well you see, the only reason he married my mom was to create a hero stronger than himself and all might...My three older siblings were, at least to him, a failure ,but once I developed my quirk...all his attention was on me, or should I say my quirk, he trained me twenty-four seven..." he told me. He looked so sad...as if he could cry at any moment...so I got up and hugged him. He looked surprised, until he hugged back.

Toya P.O.V

Looks like he's still has some social skills left. I overheard their conversation. Did he really give deku that power? I need to ask shigaraki. I looked for shigaraki all over the hideout...nothing. I decided to ask kurogiri. He said he headed out a while ago. I asked him if he knew when he'd be back. He said he would probably be out for thirty more minutes. So I waited and twenty minutes later he arrived. "Hey shigaraki..." I asked. "yeah dabi? Something wrong?"he asked."where you aware that he gave deku that power?"I asked. "oh yeah why do you ask?"He asked. "I just thought you didn't know..."I responded."awwww where you worried about me..." he smirked. You see, me and shigaraki have been dating for a few months now but I haven't told shoto. Plus that's the number one reason I left. That bastard never accepted me...because I'm gay.

Shigaraki P.O.V

"everyone I have our next course of action.."I announced. Dabi was right next to me, todoroki,deku,toga,twice,kurogiri,spiner,mr.compress,ECT. Were all there. "Ok so, from what we know..U.A's class 1-A aka all mights class will be leaving campus and going to their training center. U.S.J. So my plan is to get kurogiri to warp us there. Everyone else fight the students, our boss will lend us a nomu for all might. I'LL take care of shota and Kurogiri will take care of thirteen.Alright?" I asked."All right" everyone responded. After all that we all went to our rooms. Except  dabi...me and him have been sleeping together for about a week now.BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WE JUST SLEEP TOGETHER. When I was just about to sleep he told me something, that he and todoroki are brothers. I was a bit surprised but I'm glad he told me.

Izuku P.O.V

Kacchan wanted to go to U.A. Does that mean I'll see kacchan....he'll tell my mom....he will probably try to kill me to be honest...After an hour of thinking about him I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning at nine. I walked out my room adjusting my tie and saw todoroki...he looked really tired. "Hey todoroki" I said."huh? Oh hey deku!" he responded. "are you excited for today?" I asked. "yeah!" he said excitedly. So around three o'clock kurogiri opened the warp gate and we all stepped inside.

Shoto P.O.V

Once we were all on the other side we saw a few students and two teachers but there was no all might in sight. Shigaraki looked confused but we all went as planned. Kurogiri opened his warp over the students and they were warped all over U.S.J. I got stuck with this red haired guy but not to far from us were deku and a guy with blonde hair and red eyes.