{This Little Girl}

(The Month After Heart Break)
      (Monday July 1st 2018)

{Gen's Bed Room}
"I'm not getting up!! Wendy just leave me alone!!" Gen struggles, pulling herself under the covers.

"Okay look, what's the big deal? You two broke up and he went with his "Apparently Not Rented Lamborghini" ugh, let's go shopping..." Wendy trys to real her back into the real world.

"No, he left me for her. I have only one thing to wear for a jumper!!" Gen says, opening her wardrobe in fear.

"Wait... Pfft... Hahahaha!! Is that his hoodie?!?! Okay, I'll let you borrow this dress. Come on it's just a party, it's a five to zero chance we'll see him" Wendy smirks out, while Gen frowns.

"That dress is was to revealing. But for the fact that he won't be there five zero I'll risk it!" Gen then gets up and tries on.

{Closet}
"What am I doing? I'm a bad person, is this revenge? I can't, I look like an aimless doll..." Gen thinks to herself. Guilt once again falls.

"Genevieve!! What the hell is taking so long!!." She screams trying to pull the door open.

"Okay change of plans Wendy I'm not going, I rather stay home!!"

RIP! <---- Note- that doesn't say R I P... It's rip like I rip something...

"Holy mother! That's amazing on you?!?! I mean what do they say love your body gender and whatever!!"

Wendy's eye's never seen a person shine so bright. Gens mind blowing brown hair flew through her luxurious blue aquarius eyes. The white dress, with white high heels and a half sleeve puffy top made her look like an angel.

"Sorry, it's very short, but to me it's amazing! It reminds me of... The white dress my mom wore" Gen blushed, her palm went on her head and she smiled.

Flash!

"I got it!!" Wendy cheers joyfully after an amazing shot of a photo.

Gen then uncovers her eyes and hears and sees more flash. "WENDY!!"

Flash!

Flash!

Flash!

Gen had enough when she suddenly leaped on to her mini couch and John Cena-ed Wendy "One more and I swear I'll throw you out my window!!" 

"Wait no! Genny! I had it on video! Ahahahaha" they both laughed on top of each other.

They then hear and bang, it was Gens dad saying "Oi! Keep it down before I knock you guys out!!"

"Hahahahaha sorry Dad!!" Gen  screamed as her room fled in laughter.

Just than Wendy remembers something important "Oh shoot?!?! I left my camera on video?!?! No no no no no!!"

"Pfft! What's the big idea it's just a video!" Gen says without knowing wheres the video going.

"No Gen! I mean where going to be late, their gonna close the gates!!" Wendy says in fear.

"Oh shoot! Let's go then" Gen says as Wendy drags her outside.

------->
New Chapter Next Page :) <3