Chapter 6

* Harry's Point of View *

I opened the car door and stepped out of the vehicle. I reached my hand out for Kristen to grab it. I was going to be a total gentleman tonight. Open the door for her, pull the chair out for her, etc. Maybe I would get lucky tonight.

We took a seat at the bar and ordered our drinks. I did'nt really know what to say, so I kept the topic simple.

"Tell me about your self Kristen." I said but it was'nt really a question.

"Well what do you want to know?" She asked after taking a sip of her drink.

"Where are you from?"

"Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Holmes Chapel in England," I said, I wonder if she ever heard of it.

"Um . . . Where?" She gave me a confused look.

I was right.

I chuckled, "It's just a small town in place called Cheschire. I'm not surprised you havn't heard of it." She just nodded. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but, do you have a boyfriend?"

She shook her head, "Nope, do you have a boyfriend?"

I smirked. I was almost about to mention Louis, but I don't think she needs to know about our little affair. "Oh no no. Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Yes , I didn't live under a rock my whole life! Why have you ever had a boyfriend?" She teased giving me a michevious smile.

I shook my head, "How many boyfriends have you had?"

Kristen rolled her eyes, "Why am I being interrogated about my past relationships?"

"I'm only curious!" I defended.

She sighed and gave in, "I have had 2 boyfriends."

My eyes went bug eyed, I was shocked. Two. Only two. Why? "That's impossible."

She only shrugged, I guess she didn't care. "It's the truth."

"Your beautiful, have an amazing smile, flirty, sexy, funny, and of what I know of you so far, I'm liking you. So I don't get how you have only had two boyfriends." I spoke.

She gave me a smile, "Well that is very sweet of you. But I don't like relationships. They all end up with the person telling you they love you." Kristen rolled her eyes at this and took another sip of her drink.

I gave her a skeptical look, "What's wrong with that?"

She looked at me like the answer was obvious, "Love? You beleive in it?'

"Well of course! You don't?"

She set her drink down with a clank, "Of course not! As your people say, it's all rubbish."

I shook my head still trying to understand, "So let me get this straight. You do not believe in love, right?"

"Ding Ding! Correct."

My mind was going crazy. How could she not believe in love?

"Well what about your parents! They love you! And that's love." I exclaimed, proud of my point.

Kristen's body froze and her face went for a nice tab shade to a more pale skin tone. She smiled nervously and spoke with a shaky voice, "That's not the love we are talking about."

I looked at her spectakily trying to figure out why she went so nervous. I decided to drop the subject, but I still didn't understand why she didn't believe in love.

"Do you want to get out of here? We could go to my hotel room if you would like." I said smirking, eager for her response.

She looked into my eyes and gave me a warm smile, "No thank you, I'll just head back to my hotel."

My mind went into a jumble as I was thrown off my her response. I looked at my feet and smiled crooked, "Er . . . Alright then, I'll call you a taxi."

Kristen and I waited outside the low key bar waiting for the taxi to come. I was about to open my mouth and bring up the 'love' topic once more, but the taxi arrived.

I opened the door for her and she smiled, "Thank you"

"Your welcome" I said back with a smile, " I had a really good time tonight. We should do this again."

We exchanged numbers and hugged eachother. I was going to kiss her but I felt a little odd after hearing she didn't believe in love. So I settled for a kiss on the cheek.

And just like that, the lovely Brunnete was off. Leaving me with my thoughts.