I love you(Jack Gilinsky)

Jack and I have been dating for a year now. We haven't said those three words yet. Mostly cause he knows I'm scared to admit it again. You see, last time I did, it didn't end well. I've been scared to fall in love again for so long, but with Jack, it's different.

     We were laying on the couch watching movies and just cuddling. My parents weren't home so it was just the two of us and it was too cold outside so we decided to stay in.

     Our favorite movie to watch together was on, the popcorn was in between us, and my legs were across his lap while he rested his hands on them. We had a blanket thrown over us while we lay there.

     During the movie I could feel Jack staring at me but everytime I looked back he would look away.

     "Why are you staring at me?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

     "You look really cute" he replied, shrugging.

     I just roll my eyes at him "I look like a slob. I'm wearing sweatpants, one of your sweatshirts, my hairs a mess, and I have no makeup on."

     "So? You look beautiful to me" he smiles. I just shook my head and continued watching the movie.

     About halfway through, Jack sits up and pauses it, causing me to look over at him. "I need to tell you something." He's looking me right in the eyes and by searching his face I can tell what he wants to say.

     Shaking my head, I stand up "No. Jack, please don't. Not right now. We were having a good time, please don't try this."

     "Y/n I can't hold it any longer, I just need to tell you" he stands up with me and reaches for my hand. I shake my head and walk upstairs to my room.

     It doesn't help cause he just follows me. "Jack, you know how I feel about this, please stop."

     "No" he shakes his head. "You don't have to say it back, but just listen." I slowly nod and let him talk.

     "I'm in love with you. I'm in love with your body, your mind, your soul, your eyes, everything. I love how you're always there for me even if I piss you off. I love how you open up to me. I love how happy I am when I'm with you. I love your personality, how smart you are, your kindness, your passion, and how much you care for others. I don't care about what happened in the past because it isn't going to happen again. I'm in love with YOU" he grabbed my hands while he talked and I could feel the tears threatening to fall as I looked anywhere but at him.

     I felt one of his hands under my chin, making me look at him, "I love you y/f/n(your full name)" Jack says as he looks me in the eyes, I know he doesn't expect me to say anything, but something about the way he said it all made me believe him. I trusted him. I know he won't hurt me.

     "I love you" I responded back to him. He broke into a smile immediately and pressed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.