Car Sex hhhh

(Damn, I miss doing these kinds of one shots. I haven't been updating my books for a while because I'm stuck in the hole called 'no ideas at all'. HAVE THIS INSTEAD YEET!)

Mike and the gang were heading to Los Angeles to explore the environment of crowd and loud places with buildings towering over one another.

They usually live and work in a area where there's no loud noises and scatters of people. For experience and rumors, Los Angeles is the closest city they can travel to.

Mike was driving the car while Jeremy is sitting on the passenger side, along with others who are sitting in the back of the car. Fritz, Scott, and Vincent.

"I'm glad you guys agree to come together to visit Los Angeles. I heard there's a lot of good food there!" Jeremy says, turning his back to face the three men sitting at the far end.

"Of course Jeremy, we would like to take a break from work for a while and hang out all together," says Scott. Vincent butts in, "Yeah, I can't stand boss lecturing me back at work."

Scott sneers at Vincent "It's because you have been sexually harassing other female employees, Vincent. Seriously, you do it every time you come across a girl, aren't you tired of getting lectured by him because of that particular reason?"

Vincent stays silent for a minute, thinking about Scott's comment. He then kicks his feet up on the driver's back seat and puts his arms behind his back.

"Well, yes. But, I can't help but to compliment those ladies for their gorgeous looks." Mike looks at the review mirror and says, "Hey, bastard, you're going to get my car seat dirty, kick your feet off the seat please."

Vincent scoffs, "Fine." He puts his feet down on the floor again and slouches back. Fritz was just eating his usual snacks which are chips.

The radio was playing Christmas songs during this time of year since they're getting closer to entering Los Angeles. They were playing Christmas songs on 103.5.

Jeremy likes the jazzy music playing right now and sort of sways back and forth to the music. It was giving him Christmas vibes already in the middle of November.

Mike notices him swaying to the beat of the music and gives off a small smile. Jeremy notices and he smiles back and blushes a bit.

Fritz then asks, "Can we stop by to get more food? And I gotta use the bathroom. I drank too much water." Mike sighs and looks at Fritz in the review mirror "Geez, you're such a fatass Fritz."

"I know that." Fritz admitted. Mike finds the nearest exit and goes to stop by a 7-Elven. Fritz thanks Mike and goes out of the car. Something caught Vincent's eye through the translucent window.

"Whoo! Look at that hot girl by the cash register! I wanna go talk to her." Vincent immediately exits the car and Scott gasps, "Ugh, wait! Vincent!" He looks at Mike and Jeremy

"Sorry guys, I guess I gotta go look out for Vincent when it comes towards girls. Man, I feel bad for the ladies Vincent has been flirting." Jeremy grins "It's alright Scott! You go ahead."

Scott nods and exits the car while catching up to Vincent. Now it was only Mike and Jeremy in the car. A bit of silence build up between them, except the faint of Christmas songs playing in the radio.

"So..." Jeremy started, "...where do we plan heading to first while in Los Angeles?" Mike looks at Jeremy with the same blue eyes that glisten like the beautiful sea.

"Well, we're going to eat in a restaurant first and then try to figure out where else we can go. After that, we're staying in a hotel for a little while." Jeremy nods throughout Mike's explanation.