I squint my eyes. «You can... sense the tension?» I say unimpressed.

«it's a gift.» he says jokingly.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. «Honestly, I don't know. Trust me, I think I'm more out of the loop than you.»

«Well tell me what you know, kid.» he says while chewing on a grape.

«I don't even know, but I THINK that Finn is hiding something, and somehow Millie knows about it?» I say confused.

«Huh, and he won't tell you?»

I shake my head.

«Oh I see- is there some love triangle-»

I burst out laughing. «Joe- HAHAHA- oh my god! This isn't twilight ahah»

«Whaaat?» he asks confused and pitched as he shrugs his shoulders.

«No- just no. It ain't. First of all, I don't like Finn and second of all, Finn doesn't like anyone. Okay?»

«Alright okay-» theres a pause. «-you sure you don't like-»

«STOP.» I interrupt him and chuckle. He puts his hands up in surrender.

«Look, if it bothers you this much then just go and talk to him.» he says reasonable.

I start to laugh. «Don't you think Ive tried? Dude- I cant even begin to explain how many times I've asked him. I'm offended you would even ask me that.»

«I don't know- but everything you're going through now, won't mean shit in your future. So don't get hanged up on all this when it doesn't even matter. And if you've asked him that many times and he doesn't want to say it, then just accept it.»

I open my mouth to reply back but then I realize that I have nothing to say back and that he's right. «Huh, I didn't think about it like that. Maybe you're right Joe. You're so much wiser than people think you are.»

He smiles. «Thank yo- wait. You don't think I'm smart?»

«Byeee!»

_____

«Just keep breathing and breathing and breathing and breathing. I know I gotta keep, keep on breathing!» me and Sadie sing in perfect harmony. We laugh and smile at each other. «Time goes by and I, can't control, my- mind!»

«You know what we should do? We should totally just get a bunch of snacks and get together and watch a movie!» Sadie suggested.

«Oh my god- YES!» I reply.

She grins at me. «Yay! We haven't been together as much lately and I miss you.» she says in her angelic soft voice.

I curl my lips. «Aw, I miss you too, Annie.» I tease her. Sadie gasps in "offense" and playfully bumps me.

«Just promise me that you'll be here at my trailer after you're done shooting, okay?» she says.

I grab her hand. «Of course, I wouldn't want to miss it for the world.» I reply softly and calmly. She smiles at me and I smile back.

_____

I was walking from Sadie's trailer to mine to get ready for the scene.

*buzz*

Noah:
Have any of you tried GoGo Squeeze??! ITS SOO GOOD AAAAA

I roll my eyes.

Gaten:
For gods sake Noah, stop talking about them! You're obsessed!

Millie:
No come on! I wanna try them!!

Noah:
WOHOOOO- come to my trailer and try them- THEYRE AMAZIIING!!

Caleb:
Alright, I'll also join. Why not?

Gaten:
Ah come on man! Don't leave me like that.

Sadie:
You know, I don't have anything to do. So I might as well go.

Noah:
WOOOOOP

Gaten:
NO- SADIE! Why?!

Sadie:
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Millie:
YES SADIE!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Noah:
Finn, Y/n... Gaten? Hbu?

ME
I can't. Remember? I have to shoot my scenes, the same with Finn.

Noah:
Ohhh- wops, sorry. FORGOT.

Finn:
Come on Gaten. I know you don't want to miss the party.

Gaten:
uGhhh- FINE. I'll come, happy?

Millie, Sadie, Noah and Caleb:
WOOOOPPPPPPE JDJSSJA YESEW 🎉🎉🎉🎊

I smiled and looked up from my phone and I could see in the distance a tall shadowy figure. I narrowed my eyes to get a better look. It was Finn on his phone. He looked up from it and spotted me. He smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back and headed inside my trailer.

______

A/N; yoo! I know I'm not that good at updating regularly but I do write almost everyday. It's just that exams and assignments etc have been piling up AHA. and note; I usually write on Wattpad around 11 pm to 2 am djsjsjsj- sooo if my English ain't that good then it's probably because I was too tired.

But I'm so glad y'all still like this book! I read the first chapters and honestly wtf was I thinking djsj that was SO cringe!! EEEE- but ye- GN!