Moving In

( QUICK AN - [F/C] = Favourite Colour, [H/T] = Hometown, [Y/N] = Your Name, [E/C] = Eye Colour(s), [H/L] = Hair Length, [H/C] = Hair Colour, [F/B/F]. This is also only in your POV, and this is for guy characters )

You pulled up to your new home - a fenced White townhouse - in your [F/C] car, parking in the front. You'd seen an ad for a two girls renting he basement of a townhouse in [H/T]. You had lived there at one time a when you where younger and growing up and this was actually the street your old school was on. You thought back to the days of flirting with other classmates that you found cute, most of the time rejected.

You chuckled to yourself, getting out of the car and walking to the front door, smiling. She knocked, only to be greeted by a young Blonde with glasses, her bright Coral eyes shocking you the most. Behind her is another girl, her shoulder length Brown hair with Sapphire Blue bangs and matching eyes not the thing that caught you off guard - it was her neck tattoo.

"Hi!" The Blonde one said cheerily. "You must be [Y/N]! Nice too meet you! I'm Avalon, and this," she turned to the girls behind her who was now looking down at her phone. She looked up for a moment, waving casually. "Is Kora!"

You nodded. "Alright... Cool. Um, I just left my stuff in the trunk. Do you mind helping me?"

Kora looked up, shoving her phone in her pants pocket, adjusting her dark grey hoodie, showing off what seemed to be a sideways Female emblem. Avalon nodded, stepping out with Kora and heading with you to the car. You open the trunk and all three of you spent an hour with getting and unpacking all your stuff, helping you set up your basement suite.

Avalon clapped her hands softly. "So, we'll all share a kitchen and the living room and stuff, so we'll all take turns getting groceries and making dinner and what not, sound good, [Y/N]?"

You nod. Perfect. These girls were really nice! They smiled, heading back upstairs. This is going to be fun.

- Time Skip -

You wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking and sit up, stretching out and yawning softly. You grab a change of clothes, heading for the bathroom and having a shower.

- Time Skip (Again) -

You see both the girls, nobody noticing you yet - well, aside from the small Black kitten that's taken a liking to you already, rubbing it's head against your legs and purring softly. Kora is still in her pyjamas - a Grey tank top and some Black skull print shorts - unlike Avalon who was fully dressed to go running in a pair or Black and White short shorts and a Coral hoodie, cooking [F/B/F] for you and Kora.

Who do you greet first?

====> For Kora, go to Chapter 2 - Morning, Kora!
====> For Avalon, go to Chapter 2 - Morning, Avalon!