The Talk with Biana

Remember how I mentioned that Fitz had given Biana the girl talk?
This will be canon for when I write a Sophie x Biana fic, which will occur after the Keefex one I'm writing.
;)
---------------------------------

Biana wrangled her hands in her hair as she stood, staring at her brother, who was currently digging around in a drawer.  She swallowed nervously, moving her hands to her shirt so that she wouldn't entirely mess up the lazy bun she'd done previously.

Surprisingly, when Biana came out to Fitz as bisexual, he hadn't actually done anything about it other than saying, in a confused tone, "Okay?  As long as you're still my little sister and not some sort of witch that replaced her, it's fine."

But today, one week after she'd told him, was apparently different.

Very different.

Although, she couldn't tell why.  All Biana knew was that she was scared, confused, and worried.

Scared because she was convinced her brother was about to lecture her like she knew her parents most definitely would if they knew.  Confused due to the way Fitz was vigorously digging through his desk.  What was he trying to find?  A book called 'How to Like Boys and Only Boys' that he'd saved specifically for this occasion?  And worried, in view of the fact that her older brother was actually sweating.  Like he was nervous.  Which was something he'd never done around Sophie.

Once Fitz gave a happy sigh, he pulled out a book - just like Biana had expected.  However, as he turned towards his younger sister, she saw that it wasn't a book titled, 'How to Love Boys and Only Boys,' but instead, was a memory log.

Probably the same thing, honestly.

"Sit on the bed."  Fitz said, an evil smile resting happily on his face.

'Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die.'  Was all Biana could think as she silently placed herself on the edge of the mattress.

Her hands dug themselves into the blankets when her brother came over and sat next to her.

Fitz rolled his eyes.  "You're not going to die."

"... Did you just read my mind?"  Biana asked confused.  Though, she was honestly more confused as to why Fitz didn't have any sort of anger in his tone.  Only determination.  And gentleness.

"Before I bring up what I'm going to talk to you about, which given your reaction, I'm sure you already know-"

"Why don't you just read my mind and find out if I actually know?"  Biana challenged.

"Because you're my little sister and we have privacy rules, dummy.  Anyways, as I was saying before someone so rudely interrupted me... Please don't get mad at me for asking, I'm not trying to be annoying or something, but how'd you know you were bisexual?  Like, was it just a feeling?  Did you wake up one day and..."  He trailed off, looking sad.

"Um,"  Biana said, hoping whatever her answer was would get the sadness off her brothers face.  And hoping that it would give a free pass to the lecture about liking girls she was sure she was about to receive.  "Well, there was this really cute girl... and um, at first I thought I hated her but then, I don't know, I asked myself if she was a boy, and I had the same feelings, if it would still be the platonic feeling I was telling myself it was.  And when the answer was no, I kind of put two and two together and realized that I'd been thinking girls were cute and probably had a few crushes on some when I was younger?"

Fitz nodded, looking like he was thinking really hard, before wiping the expression off his face, and bringing back his evil smile.  He grabbed the book which he'd set to his side, and put it on his lap, opening it up to the first page.  It was a picture of a girl, and a picture of a boy.