OH GOD

You woke up to a familiar beeping, the one that you hear in movies. That one that becomes devastating if it turned into a ding.

You open your eyes to see a white figure standing over you. You're vision seemed muffled and blurred, so you blinked to bring it back.

After the third blink you came back to your senses and the figure was a skeleton. He hovered over you with a blue sweatshirt covering his head and his strings touching your face. His eye sockets peared at you.

One of them were dark but the other had a low blue fire that seemed to sit in it. He looked worried and stared until you finally spoke. "What happened to me?"

You sat up slowly edged to the head board to lay back. The skeleton pulled his hood down in a slow steady motiton. He seemed now a bit shocked for some reason. Hesitantly he began to speak" i- uh well- you see I kind of, pushed you over."

You watched as he fumbled over his words with a dumbfounded look on his face. You could tell He was nervous as he avoided eye contact." You're not.....scared of me?" He once again looked at you confusingly and scooted a bit closer waiting for movement.

It surprised him that you didn't even budge, instead you searched his face for a sarcastic hint. You found nothing and eventually answered, "should I be?" He seemed to be astonished for a quick second, peering into your soul.

"No, I'm cool, I guess. It's just......your telling the truth." Instead of it sounding like a question it was more of an statement. He was really baffled and mind boggled by you. In his curiosity he edged closer to you. You sat still indulging his every feature wondering what kind of monster he could be.

As you stared into his sockets a feeling of relaxation filled your body, yet your curiosity just as his still yearned. You thought to your self of all the senses you could use to anylize and guess him.

Starting with sight, he looked like a skeleton yet the blue eye did catch you off guard. He smelt like warm honey milk, but once closer a bit of sweat. His breathing was warm, slow, and soothing. His touch, could you feel him? Would he let you feel him if you wanted?

You slowly reached out your hand to his chest, Hesitantly waiting for his approval. He lowered his head in caution and gently grabbed your wrist, guiding you toward his chest. Your fingers pressed and sprouted unto his soft cloth.

You could slightly feel the bones hidden behind it. Pressing just a tint harder, you could feel his heart beat. He was warm, how is that possible, he's a skeleton. Taste, what could be taste. You felt heat rise in your face as you looked at his collar bone.

You froze in shock of your thoughts but it all came back to tasting him. It was funny to think of yourself as a dog right now begging for a bone, but at the moment that's exactly what you felt like.

You stared at his collar bone with voices in your head enticing you from every inch of your soul. (Just one nibble would be okay, right?) Before you could think, he was an inch away from your lips.

Before you noticed, his hand was on your thigh, and the other beside your head blocking you in. If you moved then, even turned you're head you would kiss him, and in a strange way your body was telling you to do so.

Your body seemed to want this to happen. Then you realised. (MY FIRST KISS) you froze and closed your eyes waiting for his lips to touch yours. You sat still, fighting thoughts being thrown back and forth across your mind.

Suddenly you heard his voice on the far side of the room. " my names sans, sorry for that. I'm just surprised by a human.....not being afraid of my appearance, that  was uncalled for."

He stared out the window while speaking . It was bright out, but his eyes seemed to throw you off. In his reflection a flame seemed to be passing out of his eye, his eyebrows furrowed, and blush the strange color of blue covered his face.

He turned in anger and shouted out past you ." YOU CAN COME THE F#%K OUT YOU PILE OF BONES!" you jumped at the slightest to feel something heavy and hard touch your shoulder.

Quickly you turned to see a tall skeleton smiling in your direction. You look back at SANS and see his face completely blue. His face was so cute it literally sent you into laughter.

Holding yourself back, the skeleton that stood behind you introduced himself as Papyrus and headed toward Sans. He was so large that his head almost touched the hospital ceiling. Once beside Sans he began to giggle under his breath.

Holding onto his air like stomach he bent over and laughed to his hearts content. Sans began to pout, making him even more cute that before. Papyrus sat up and began to speak in laughter.

" you guys were so cute. What were you gonna do Sans, kiss her?" ( wait he saw us!) The thought of him watching you was to much to bare, you crawled under the covers and covered yourself from Embarrassment. You felt your whole head heat up in seconds as if you were gonna explode.

Well congrats, you made a friend. Or maybe more? We'll see next chapter.