Harry's POV: It's always been you

Here ye, here ye!!! All ye who love this book, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D hahaha sorry, couldn't resist ;P anywhore!!! This is the next chapter of this lovely book ;D

Enjoy it, yeah?

~The Rademance Girls<3

~ Harry POV 2 ~

"Never mind Harry" he breathed, and turned on his heel, walking quickly off to his bedroom, slamming the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Did Louis just say he wanted me to… no. He couldn't of. He doesn't like me like that. I felt tears start to prick at the sides of my eyes, rejection hurts, especially from Louis. Louis. Locked in his room. I wonder what he's doing, probably got grossed out that he got me… excited.

I felt a pain stab at my heart, the pain of knowing the one I love, will never, in a thousand years, ever, love me back.

I slowly trudged down the corridor, towards Louis' room, until I heard the soft sobs escaping through the door. I stopped dead in my tracks, listening harder, praying that those noises were not in fact Louis. But I knew it was. With every whimper, came my heart shattering even more, breaking into millions of miniscule pieces. My Louis, my boobear, is in his room crying, because of me, probably. I can't just stand here and let the man I love hurt. I knocked lightly on the door "Boobear?" I whispered softly. No response, just more whimpering and sniffling. "Boo, please let me in?" I heard another sniffle and the springs of his bed squeaking slightly "No Harry, I'm fine, please… just go away" his voice cracked at the end of the sentence, showing me he was lying to me, he was broken. Louis just doesn't cry at anything.

"Lou, c'mon please? I know you're not okay. I can't stand seeing you upset" I barely whispered the last part, even though it was a perfectly normal thing for a best mate to say, I couldn't let him think seeing him like this hurt me so much, cause then he'd speculate and be disgusted with me. I can't ruin a friendship as important as this. I need him, much more than he knows. "Then don't see me. Please Haz, leave me be" his voice now cracking openly, not even trying to conceal it. "Louis William Tomlinson, open this door now, or so help me…" I trailed off, unsure of what I was going to say "I won't cuddle with you for the next two months" I finished. Eventhough I knew it was an empty threat, we both know that I love to cuddle with anyone who will let me, especially Lou.

I heard him sigh, and some shuffling from the other side of the door before the door was swung open to reveal a puffy eyed Louis, cheeks and eyes red from crying. He was still shaking slightly and whimpering occasionally, his light brown hair messed up, pointing in every direction, drastically different from his usual windswept look. His eyes looked a grey-er shade of blue, not as vibrant and excited as usual, his tempting lips pressed into a thin white line. You could see, he was really trying hard not to break down in front of me.

Without even thinking, I stepped forward, pulling him into a tight hug, wrapping my arms around him securely. At first he was tense, but soon relaxed into my arms, letting more tears fall from his eyes, soaking the top of my shirt slightly, but I just hugged him closer to me. I ran my fingers through his hair, massaging his head every so often, whispering calming nothings into his ear. We just stood in the doorway of his room for a while, before I picked him up, and carried him bridal style into his bedroom and placed him ever so gently down on the bed.

"Lou, c'mon, talk to me mate" I said lowly into his ear. He gripped tighter on to my shirt, almost refusing to ever let go, and I swear I heard him mutter "Mate" under his breath a couple times, while the word circulated around my head. Mates, we'll always only be best mates. Nothing more. "Boo, come on. Please? I hate it when you keep things from me. We're supposed to tell each other everything" I gently nudged him, trying to get some sort of reaction out of him.