Louis POV: A date and an Accident

A/N: guys I know it's short!!! Don't hurt me, it's senior year and I'm stressing majorly!!!

 ~Last time on GBY~

He started eating his food, not looking back up at me once. I chuckled, and finished my food, just after he had. I paid the bill, and then we were walking back out to my car, taking a picture together with Rade, as a thank you.

I drove us to the outskirts of town where there was a warehouse I had bought a while back, for a reason like this. I pulled into the warehouse, and then parked.

“Where are we, Boo? You’re not going to kill me out here are you?”

I laughed, “No, Haz,” I stepped out of the car and popped the trunk.

~~~~~~

I put my phone into the dock that was just “randomly” in there, before I took the plug and plugged it into the orange extension cord on the floor next to where I had parked. The song ‘I Wouldn’t Mind’ by He Is We started playing, I smiled, and held my hand out to Harry, which he took it tentatively.

 I smirked, “Do you trust me, Haz?”

 “With my life,” he answered immediately.

 “Then dance with me?”

 He simply smiled, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close and put his chin on my shoulder. We swayed to a beat other than that of the song, ‘cause we’re bomb and can just do things like that.

 I started to sing along with the song,

 “I’m not afraid anymore,

I’m not afraid,

Forever is a long time,

But I wouldn’t mind spending it,”

 Harry harmonized with me here,

 “by your side,

Carefully we’re placed,

for our destiny,

You came and you took,

this heart and set it free,”

 we had stopped swaying and were just staring at each other, singing, at this point.

 ”Every word you write or sing,

is so warm to me,

so warm, to me,

I’m torn, I’m torn,

to be right where you are,

I’m not afraid, anymore,

I’m not afraid,

Forever is a long time,

But I wouldn’t mind spending

it by your side.”

 At this we were so close our foreheads were pressed together, and so he pressed our lips together. It was a sweet kiss, no lust, just love. It spoke the things we’d never have the courage to say aloud. It spoke of the love we’d had since we’d met, and the happiness we’d feel when the other was just in the same room as us. The kiss might have lasted a minute, and it might have lasted an hour. Time escaped us, and we fell into the rhythm the other created. Our hearts beat in tune, as one breathed in the other breathed out. We were in perfect harmony, Harry and I. We forgot for the moment where we were. We forgot that we were famous. We forgot about everything but where our bodies were pressed together creating a heat that would last an eternity. Our love was so strong in that moment that nothing could shatter it. We were so focused on each other that we didn’t hear the song change. We didn’t hear the old warehouse creaking, as it always had. We might have stood there in each others arms for an hour it might have been a day, we wouldn’t have known. We wouldn’t have cared, for we were in love. Truly, madly, deeply, irrevocably in love. This which we would maintain even in the face of negative change even if things make no sense for a healthy life. We didn’t care, we didn’t think about how the world would view us. We just loved each other purely, and without reserve. For in that moment, everything was beautiful. But isn’t that what love is? It’s so broad an idea you can’t truly pinpoint any one definition to fit the entire meaning. We’d become so oblivious to everything we didn’t hear my phone ring. We were unaware of anything. We only heard the breath of the other. We didn’t hear until it was to late to answer.

 “Message from Ni-”

 “Message from Za-”

 “Message from Niall”

 Suddenly focusing I realized that my phone was screaming at me. I pulled away, but pressed my lips to his when he let out a soft whimper at the loss of contact. I walked over to my phone and picked it up from the dock. Looking at the messages, I could feel a rush of emotions go through my system.

 “Haz,” was all I could get out before my voice cracked and nothing else would come out.

 He was by my side in a millisecond as if he had been there all along, and maybe he had been. I wouldn’t have known, by I watched as his brows furrowed and his lip quivered when the meaning of the messages sunk in. He reached out and closed the lid of the trunk, he then ushered me into the passenger seat and took the driver seat. For this I was thankful, I’m not so sure it would have been all that safe for me to drive.

 It took us fifteen minutes to get to the hospital. It took some time to explain our purpose before we were ushered into the waiting room. At our entrance two heads turned in our direction and we were all leaning on each other.

 “How is he?” Harry asked in a voice so small it almost broke my heart.

 “They say he should stabilize within the next week sometime. But it was bad.”

Harry pulled me into him and the others crowded around us.

~~~~~~

I'm again so sorry guys... Vote, comment or just read, all's well. 

~Jade<3