"I want you to leave this house, I don't ever wanna see you again." This time having all of us being taken aback as she pulls the nail in the coffin with the chance of ever getting her son back. I sit there with a look of shock and disbelief. That type of disbelief where you question if you've made the right choice and hope that things will come around. That there will be a light at the end of the very distant tunnel.

"Mom..." I by now, am full of heartbreak and sorrow to make things worse it's caused by my own mom! "Go! Now!" "I'm the same person I was a minute ago!" I say snapping as my voice breaks and another tear of shame, disgust, falls. "You have made your choice, now I have made mine." She says sternly, not at all regretting her choice as I could see that hate in her eyes, the disgust. Not at me, but at herself for doing this.

"But why?" I say confused of my she would disown her life, her love, or her former love I should say.
"It's selfish of you to make me uncomfortable, the sin isn't in the thing. It's in the scandal when people talk about it out loud!" She says with anger laced on her voice, but also with a hint of rationalization, trying to convince only herself that this is why she thinks this way.

The dam finally breaks as the tears start to flow, my voice having the possibility to shatter into a million pieces any second. "So you're saying this would been better if I had kept this a secret?!" I say clearly visibly and emotionally angry at her choice. All she did was get up and walk out, her face said it all, and so did her actions. She clearly has hated the person I'd become and wanted no part of my life.

Sobbing as those last thoughts and realizations begin to become to real to bare I start breaking down. Crumbling slowly, Jack side hugs me making all of the past few minutes of what seemed like endless self torture emotionally disappear in a matter of seconds. Crying for what seems like hours, we walk out to my car as Jack begins to head home.

TIMESKIP

"Oh baby, I'm so so sorry to make you do this...if I would've known..." he says rubbing my back in circles calming me. "Baby, it's fine if anything it opened my eyes up to the world." I say cuddling him and kissing his lips as we arrive at the house. "Y'know Zach, I'm really proud of you for doing that it takes guts. Guts I don't have." I say walking to his side as he steps out of the car.

"Baby, I was scared way more than you were." I say as we walk into the house. "Babe, that's not possible ok?" He says. "Fine, but only because I love you more than anything can express." "Let's get inside Jacky, I'm freezing." He says as his breathe hitches and he starts to shiver. I draped my jacket over his shoulder as I hugged him to keep warm.

We walk in the door, to the boys sitting on the couch apparently awaiting our arrival back from the 'war zone'. "So? How'd it go?" Corbyn asks turning his head towards the door as the rest of the boys do the same. I just shake my head no, that's all they needed to know before they all came over to hug both me and Zach. "I'm so sorry guys..." Corbyn says after he pulls away from the hug.

We just stood like that wrapped up in each other's energy and love for a while as we didn't really need to say anything. We all just kind of felt each other's pain. "Hey guys, can we all just hang out tonight? I kinda need it right now." I say as I pull away from the huddle. "Sure bud, Christina?" "Um of course! Everything's better with her not gonna lie." He goes of and calls Christina as I text her.

——————————————————————————

J- hey baby!

C- hi jack🙄😂

J- so, big ask...

C- shoot, what's up you know I'd do anything for my OTP♥️😉

J- when we're ready to have a kid would you be ok with donating the egg?😬