Chapter 2

Draco's POV
"Sara Dean and Draco Malfoy! Good to see you have the same Patronuses. What are you doing here?"
We heard a voice break the silence. Oh god, It's Snivellus.

We both just ran off not giving a damn. Who likes Snivellus anyways? That man, takes away his own house's points..

We ended up in the common room losing Snape.

"Yes! Lost him." Sara whispered, panting. Clearly exhausted.

It was dark. Everyone still sleeping. Then,

"AHHH!" A scream came by. Shit, Sara?

Sara's POV
"AHHH!" I screamed as someone grabbed me. I hope Draco heard me..

The man brought me to the potions classroom. Who is he?

"You didn't lose me, did you, Dean?" Snape's deep voice echoed the classroom.

"Snivel- Professor Snape?! Which teacher just snatches their own student?!"

"I'm guessing.. I do."

"What do you want? It's 2:00 in the morning!"

"What do I want? I want your explanation why you were with Malfoy at 2:00 in the morning."

"Uh... we just wanted to hang out. We were just having fun. Until you interrupted."

"Ha, ha, ha. I was just doing my assigned job. Anyways, detention for a week. You'll come here after all the classes. The detention is only 30 minutes, do anything for this first one, so don't complain."

"Y-you can-.. Ugh.. fine." I tried escaping his punishment but, eh, can't fight with him can you?

I plugged in my phone and earphones my muggle mother gave me.

I started swiping down in Spotify until I found BTS, my favorite K-Pop band. I played a playlist of their songs, including my favorite, "I'm Fine".

"Psh, muggle music? What's.. K-Pop? What's BT..S? 'I'm Fine'?" Snape was surprisingly looking at my phone, standing beside me.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW BTS, READ BELOW. ALSO, YOU NEED TO WATCH BTS.
FOR THOSE WHO KNOW, SKIP THE EXPLAINING BTS THING BELOW.

"Hey! Don't snoop. Also, take a seat. K-Pop is Korean Pop. BTS is one of the most famous boy bands in K-Pop. 'I'm Fine' was made after their song 'Save Me' They made a logo thingy where when you turn 'Save Me' upside down it's 'I'm Fine' or the other way around. They got awards for 'Social Artist' and all that stuff. They got to speak at UN, that's how popular they are."

After the whole explanation of BTS and K-Pop, Snape snatched my earphones and put them on his ears.

"Oh, I didn't know muggle-music was this good. It's better than the school's music."

"At least you agree." I replied.

"Oh, 30 minutes is up. Bye Sni- Professor Snape!" I waved him goodbye as I left the room.

I walked off back to the common room, everyone was awake.

"Sara! Oh my god! Who took you? What happened? Are you okay? Tell me!"Draco came to me, flooding my brain with questions. So did the other Slytherins.

"I'm okay! I got caught by Snape and I got detention for 30 minutes a week.Geez.."

"Oh.. welp, nothing much eh? Tell me everything." Was Draco that curious?

"Well, Snape and I just listened to muggle-music. That's all." Nothing much indeed..

"Mk then, you should get more sleep. 3 hours only, Sara!"

"OH, SHIT!"

Word count: 563
'D'you like it? ;-; Thanks for checking my story out BTW!